1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

valentines

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Molly1977, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Molly1977

happy valentines day everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day. I feel like shit!!!

2. Penpal

Me too! Shame we don't live closer we could feel shit together! You take care, life will get better! Xxx

3. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. Molly1977

I was very drunk last night, now I have chocolate, tea, i have the hunger games to read so im going to snuggle up on the sofa under my blanket with my teddy bear and read and get over my hangover. :slight_smile:

5. Penpal

I'm reading the third hunger games. Fab books. Enjoy! :slight_smile: x

6. bottomsup

Makup shopping!

7. bottomsup

Another valenties with things unsaid.. The wife is fantastic.
    Have failed to let the man I love how I feel. Three years plus this has been going on.ever since I first clapped eyes on him, his first day in our work a few years ago now..
    Did get on well, but then got scared, scared to say anything, the what ifs, the potential loss of job, and of being outer and exposed before being quite ready for it.
    So probably a good thing...
    He teases me sometimes, or perhaps is just a friendly guy, and I read to much into it?
    We have touched hips, and on another hallway crossing he jiggled his butt at me, right in front of me, like six inches away, omg.
    And last week, he was whipping me with a cat5 cable (I work in it) hillarious, sadly felt a little self concious and did not return the whipping, but did manage a squeal or yelp! This was in an open plan office, with about 100 onlookers...
    Could not meet his eyes (as is the case most days) as if I do I crumble and give myself away. all day yesterday (val day) had not sneaked in and delivered my card to reception for him. Prob a good thing. So later in the day, I made an effort and went to talk to him. Had godo fun combo for five mins, then had to get back to work.
    At closing time, he walked past me, didn't look at me, doesn't say goodbye....
    Is he totally unaware of me? Is he waiting for me to make the move (im the older married guy here) does he feel the same Ups and downs as I?
    Wil let you know:slight_smile::slight_smile: