1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by odieone, Feb 15, 2014.

1. odieone

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    seeing gay guy for last two years am married .We were friends.things developed went away.i fell in love.were going away again soon.am confused. feelings allover the place.have butterflies in tummy. love him is this normal.am not out to wife .feel happy sad.in love.depressd.is this normal.wanr to come out to wife.and be with this guy.but scared.will wife finally except.that I am gay and be friends.has any one been in same .situation

2. ukguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi - I have been seeing a guy for a while too; Im married - my wife knows I am gay and that this guy exists. Have fallen for him and he for me but dont see him at the moment out of respect for my wife and the deceit involved. I too want to be with him but stay friends with my wife. I think this is possible (my therapist thinks so too) but it has to be incredibly well handled and negotiated. Small steps and time...

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My advice...

Cool your jets. You are not out of marriage and are forming a male harem.

You have to come out, settle your marriage, settle your emotions then move forward.

No rush.

Tom