1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today's lesson...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by tscott, Feb 21, 2014.

1. tscott

...I know most of us have at least heard of Lady Gaga...this is a gay online community afterall...I am correct in that assumption...correct?...I also know given that our Form is "Later in Life" we may not be familiar with her body of work...am I sounding too professorial...good...as most of you now I Joined the gay men's chorus in town...we're doing one of her songs...I'd provide you with the YouTube link if I new how...yes...Hi, I'm Tim, and I am not computer literate...everyone happy now...you know my weakness...moving on...if your unfamiliar with the song "Born This Way", get aquainted with it...it's an in your face diversity anthem...upload the version that displays the lyrics...some of it is very repetative, but what would you expect from Lady Gaga...this is not Cole Porter...I hope it brings a smile to your face and reaffirms the goodness of who you are...thus endeth the lesson...go forth...carry on :smilewave.

2. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. GayDadStr8Marig

4. tscott

Personally, I'd pick different songs for myself. Like the punch and sass...love Brave...looks like it was fun to make the video too.

5. Richie.

Yea surpringly I've heard that song, and yes it's a great FU everyone I am who I am and if you don't like that....
    Fitting

---------- Post added 21st Feb 2014 at 07:49 PM ----------

Imagine dragons are awesome... Demons is my fav though...

Imagine Dragons - Demons (Official) - YouTube. Touches my soul...

Lyrics,...

#5 Richie., Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  6. GayDadStr8Marig

7. Richie.

I'm gonna listen to it now lol. I'm not an album lover but they are too good not too...

8. GayDadStr8Marig

so, I put born this way on in the car this afternoon, and the kids piped in reminding me they used it for the slideshow at the end of the school year when they showed baby/now photos of the 4th graders as they move on to middle school. guess they didn't pick up on the LGBT angle, they probably wouldn't have ever played it. Good song though, one of the few of hers I can tolerate. Talk about a walking train wreck....