1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First date with old guy

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by MAXWELL45, Mar 8, 2014.

1. MAXWELL45

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post this update or not. I had posted an issue with sex with an older guy and this is a follow up post to that. So here goes.

Well, I didn’t let age issues get between me and that older guy friend I like. I said the heck with it. We both like each other beyond friends and seem to be wanting to follow through with those feelings. So age and issues aside, we went for our first actual date together last night. Not just a social friends thing, but a more personal get together. An actual date meant for us to spend quality personal time together. It went great!

We went out to dinner and really nice walk afterwards. We talked and shared about ourselves and lives. Really great time together. We actually held hands and hugs, and yes, finally kissed. Wow, sparks and sparks, and so many sparks. The first time I have ever had this kind of experience with a guy. The kissing was flat out mind blowing. We both seem to really liked where we are going with each other and want to go farther. He is so cute and his personality is so comforting. Older with him is defiantly better.

We did not have sex with each other and that actually works out great. Neither one of us want to do the whole sex right off thing. We want to connect on more personal levels before we add sex between us. I am so okay with this as he seems to be.

Before we even get to the sexual aspects between us, and I am sure we will eventually get there, we have some matters to address. First and most important is the std issues. Neither of us have any std’s and don’t want them. We are willing to get medical verification first before we have sex. This is a huge safety thing we both agree with. The other matters is ‘no’ means no, ‘stop’ means stop, and given he is sexually experience with men and I am not, he agrees to be alot more slow and respectful when we do end up having sex. I am glad him and I are taking it into this direction and not just jumping into bed. It really makes me feel more comfortable with him and attracted to him.

So bottom line, that older guy that there was a stupid age issue with is awesome. He is cute, great personality, and yes, I have to admit, damn good kisser. Wow, so loved the date with him and looking forward to the next date we are setting up.

I am so glad that I decided to face who I am. The right and best thing I’ve done.:kiss:

2. Beachbum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maxwell: your post is what I hope to find in a relationship. I too am not as experienced sexually with men having just come out to my wife. One part of me wants to go hit the bars and get wild, but the other ( with advice from some of my gay friends) is to take it slow and learn to live on my own and find out who I am first.

3. softsprite

Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*) I'm so happy for you! Sounds like a lovely time. Congrats.

4. ornoir29

Sounds lovely. If it keeps on being so good in the months to come, then you're golden :slight_smile:

Can we ask how older is he?

5. MAXWELL45

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you everyone. I have such fun on my date with him. Really quality time with a real guy. No fake shine to sell a use car kind of personality with him. Easily got me if he wants me.

Oh, his age. He is with in 12 years or less of me. Older and no super star jock, but yes, very good looking. When the right times comes, he is going to be alot better looking ( lmao ).

6. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Max, I'm so happy for you!

(*hug*)

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    12 years at your age is not a big deal... and, for that matter, there are plenty of mid-50s guys who look 15 years younger, and plenty of guys who are 25 who look 40 because they've abused the hell out of themselves.

So don't get stressed out about that piece. There are some imbalances as far as his sexual experience and such but as long as you've addressed those, and it sounds like you have, I'd say it sounds like you're off to a great start.

8. Ravi-VIXX777

Besides the age, I'm jealous of you. But congrats on finding a man, hope all turns out well for you two. Now I just have to find the same type of relationship

9. setnyx

that's awesome, i'm very happy for you. glad you're taking it slow and safe.

10. ornoir29

Absolutely true. My partner is 51, and his level of energy and stamina is incredible. Once we walked from the city centre to where he lives (about two hours) after a dinner at a restaurant. Once home, I was so tired I couldn't almost put on my PJs. He proposed to watch a movie. I feel asleep after 5 minutes, he watched two films.
    In the last 6 months I catched the flu twice, and a cold two or three times. He didn't catch anything. If he feels a cold could be on the way, he drinks a bottle of water, takes an Aspirin, goes to bed and sweats all night. The morning after he's in mint condition.

He never smoked nor drunk (just socially and quite rarely). And well, I also lead a very healthy life, but apparently his levels of energy are stronger and so is his immune system. You see, it really depends on the person...

If you enjoy the time you spend together, have a good sexual connection, have common goals and perspectives, just go for it! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 9th Mar 2014 at 04:26 PM ----------

Oh, and experience usually makes for amazing sex :wink: