1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Cure me im gay"

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Molly1977, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Molly1977

A channel 4 documentry last night on "Gay cures" in the USA and UK. An opnely Gay doctor took part in the Gay cures to show that they don't work.

It is on the channel 4 website (UK). Let me know if I am allowed to post a link to the website and I will do.

Molly x

2. Clay

Yeah I watched that last night. The part where he met the ex-wife of a gay guy was interesting I thought. Despite being religious she was fine with him being gay.

Anyway if you can link it they have to be in the UK to watch it. There are things you can get on Firefox to get around this, but I probably wont be able to link to them.

3. Molly1977

4. Short n sweet

I can't seem to find a link where I can watch this from Canada but I did see the promo on the channel 4 website. It looks like something I would like to watch. I LOVE Dr. Jessen! He is on many of the series I follow like super size vs super skinny. His advice is always sound and delivered with compassion. I shake my head when I hear things like "gay cures". It is not an illness, why would it need to be cured :eusa_doh:

5. Richie.

You can Use a proxy to watch it

I watched it felt bad for the doc. But all in the name of science