1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by elandra, Apr 22, 2014.

1. elandra

...that she does not like you just as a friend but something more?

when she feels uncomfortable talking to you, turn into all colours when you look at her, and can't control herself when she gets a message from you, when she gets a panic attack when you call, and accidentally hangs up the phone in your ear.....and just hanging up because she cannot handle talking to you, because she does not know what to say........when she feels uneasy talking to you in general.........when she looks confused and enthralled at the same time.

Yeah well my crush is a married woman.......she is crushing hard too, she should have never married her emotionless husband, then seeking "warmth" or "something real" from me would have never happened.

I guess I am just one of those girls, who are just there for older lesbians in the closet, when their men cannot emotionally support them.

I am getting tired of this game... i literally feel like a call girl each time I build up so much courage to call her, and she hangs up because she DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, it is way pass the "caring what other people think" because she is confused about what she herself thinks.

Whatever.......... she can call me, and I can say nothing, but when I call her, then I am the culprit.....please.

Not to mention how she tries to make me jealous these passing months....with each "other" girlfriend she has on the line.

Really...

I just don't think she will ever be honest with herself......... and I just don't want to call her ever again or talk to her......... but I feel she needs me........and that is what is killing me, making a fool out of myself because I KNOW SHE NEEDS ME....:help: