1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a self relivation

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by looking for me, Apr 23, 2014.

1. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so i posted a thread a few days ago about how i was at a local mall and saw a guy and just wanted to kiss the face off him LOL, that would have been a scene at the mall. well i was at a different mall,in a different city today and saw several people, male and female that i was truly in lust for. note i did not act on this, in case someone gets the wrong idea. so i had to stop, get a coffee and think, well about 45 minutes later i came around to this thought, I am BI. I am BI, WOW! I did the kinsy (sp?) scale test a while ago and came up with a 3, right in the middle LOL, but really it was/is just a number to me. so i've sat here tonight and did a lot of introspection on attractions that i have had, to who, and how much, who i like to look at on tv, etc. and yep i like both, YAY! still not coming out till the divorce and custody is squared away and the kid is home for good but for now i have some things settled in my mind about who im attracted to.(!) of course im still keeping an open mind LOL. my stomach is doing flip flops thinking about submitting this thread.....gulp.

2. Jim1454

No need to be anxious about sharing stuff here. It's all good.

So congratulations on comeing to this understanding about yourself!

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks Jim. big step and big light bulb moment in the middle of the mall LOL

4. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow, its rare for self discovery to come that easy for most people. You are lucky. But congrats on discovering yourself. :slight_smile:

5. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    in truth, after a lot of introspection since posting this, this has been rattling around in the back of my head for about 6 or 8 months and really even back to when i was a teen. i did love my STBX and was focused on male/female relations but since the split i feel free to be open, to myself especially, about all of me.

6. White Knight

I think males more leaning thru Bi than females... both in humans and animals. This is about sexual intimacy of course. When humans enter the picture I scale sexuality more on romantic feelings than physical/sexual urges.

Throwing away obstacles whatever the cause is good nonetheless. Hope you can find someone you can live a happy life no matter what their gender is. That is the important part, being happy, living happy.

Hugs.