1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this mean?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by LostMyself, Apr 24, 2014.

1. LostMyself

LostMyself Guest

If a supposedly hetro woman likes the attention of women preferably lesbians and feels more like an object by attention from men what does that say about the hetro woman in question? If she craves to have a connection with a woman and hopes for eye contact or slight flirting to test the waters does this ultimately mean she maybe attracted to women and not men or does it mean she has low self esteem?

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

To me, it doesn't say either of those things. It just says that you're curious about women and want to try them out. You may end up discovering you're attracted to them, you might decide they're not for you and that you're attracted to men. It's too early to tell with the information you've given. It doesn't say you have low self esteem though.

3. FreeRico

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really can't answer the whole question, mainly because I am a man and us men think and feel emotions differently than women. I can, however, tell you that you can probly scratch low self esteem off the list. My guess is that suffering from low self esteem would probly drive this woman to whore around with men more than it would drive her to want to connect with another woman. Again, I don't quite understand how it is that women are wired, so take it for whatever it's worth to you. :slight_smile: