1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3rd str wedding aniversary

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by bottomsup, May 28, 2014.

1. bottomsup

Hi.
    Its my (our) third wedding aniversary next week.
    We have three kids.
    Broke down in a mess and came out to her just 4 months into our wedding, she was pregnant, although been together for some years already.
    Never ever yet been with a man.
    Three and a half years later... Were still together and good. I have been thru the mental minefield, gone mad and recovered, self hate harm etc, we love each other, and I do satisfy her. Booked for snip snip also, which will help in that dept. She loves anal:slight_smile:
    Next week, planning (will we do it?) on spending our wedding aniversary in a bisexual party spa place! Ooooohhhhhh.
    Or will hide somewhere quiet if cant organise baby sitters etc...
    Life a constant struggle, but not its a consious decision to be together, its good.
    Love love.

2. Filly76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

Nice to hear that staying together is working for you, though I can imagine it must be very difficult...

3. setnyx

congratulations! some couples don't make it this long even without the additional struggles.

4. bottomsup

Hi, thanks for kind replies.

Lol, a type in there, think you spotted it though-

Was supposed to be
    "But NOW its a conscious decision"

hope you interpretated it correctly.

I love her a lot, and we have a great family together.

oh, when we kiss (on the mouth) , and its intensely lippy sucky, i imagine im a girl, she my gf, and that she is doing cunnylingus on me, she is a great kisser, you would love her..
    My biggest paranoia about opening our marrige to bisexual couples, is that (although she not interested) a fine lady will give her such an amazing time that she starts to question things also! Lol, spoilling my fantasy again! And i would be left alone, she would not want me as would have a lady lover...
    She laughs at me when i tell her this, and sais dont be silly, even if that did happen she loves me a huge amount.
    I would never disrespect her intentionally, and refuse to go exploring the new world without her, as it would surley change our relationship to much. Good thing that the idea of me and another bloke having it drives her wild!
    I realise im very lucky, and would not hurt her if I can.
    I want her there if I can, and we both have a wild ride together!::slight_smile:
    Hope you are all well, and enjoying life:slight_smile:

#4 bottomsup, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
  5. bottomsup

I dont have talk some schit sometimes. Sorry if i offended anyone.