1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married with kids and bisexual.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Deviant One, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Deviant One

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    New here. As the title of my post says I'm married with kids and bisexual. I've know I've been bisexual since I was in high school. At that point I was mostly into guys. There was one girl that I saw and just got that feeling. She was in my grade, I never really knew her but I guess she was my first "girl crush" I'm 43 now so that was a long time ago. I always wonder what she is up to now. Anyway, I guess since I didn't have an attraction to girls much I pushed the thoughts aside and dated guys. Fast forward about 25 years I have been married 20 years and we have 3 kids. I have met and fell for a woman at work, she has feelings for me too but we are both in relationships so nothing has happened and it won't. However I have been having more desires for women lately . Not just a little, a lot. I have no desire for men anymore. I'm just so frustrated, my marriage isn't horrible but it's not great. I want to leave my husband so I can meet someone and be happy or at least explore my feelings. I am just worried about hurting my husband and how's kids would react. I don't even know how I would meet other women if I had the chance. I am just so confused and frustrated. I'm very afraid how my husband would react, if he would try to turn the kids against me.one is in college and the other two in middle and high school. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to spend the rest of my life unhappy.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well r your kids little or my age? Bc if there little they'll prob take it harder. If u want to leave your husband fine 83% of marriages today end in divorce. Marriage isn't easy and it isn't easy being a parent so I would just breathe and say what do I want? If you're not happy or in love with him then what r u staying for? If your staying for the kids don't bc they will prob be mad if u do but they will hopefully understand bc all kids wil come around to it at some point.

3. Deviant One

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for your response. The kids are 18,15 and 13. I know they'd come around it's just all the changes they'd have to deal with because of me. I know I will do it eventually I just have to figure out where to start.