1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good song for the dumpers

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by jnr183, Jun 8, 2014.

1. jnr183

Hi all,

Been out of town for a few days and spent a lot of hours driving on the road. I dug up some of my old CD's which took me on a few trips down memory lane. I listened to the Barenaked Ladies a lot when I was a teenager... before they became popular they had a few good quirky CD's. Anyways, I always liked the track "Break Your Heart" but as a 16-year-old I wasn't giving a lot of thought to what the words meant. Listening again made me think of my more recent relationships and when and why I ended them and, also, how I was feeling at the time.

Thought some others could identify with it. There are lots of songs for the dumped but not many songs by the dumpers. Plus the part at the end makes for some really loud singing in the car which honestly is a little cathartic.

I'd post a link to the song but I don't think that's allowed.

Happy Sunday.

2. calgary

I love the Barenaked Ladies but as a Canadian I think it might be mandatory.

3. I love Fergies "big girls don't cry" I can relate to almost every word in the song.