1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oscar Wilde Syndrome

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Ifeelgreeaat, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Ifeelgreeaat

I'm divorced, 2 kids, heterosexual relationships only, but have always been sexually attracted to young (18-25) men. Would like to act on it but feel I'm too old, not attractive enough. Any advice?

2. Trev

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There are quite a few 18-25 year old guys who are attracted to older men. When I was that age I used to fantasize about my 50 something year old Government teacher who had a really nice bulge. The main thing I remember from that class was the bulge in his Docker pants. He had to have been packing at least nine. LOL

The principal at my high school was in his mid 40s and I had the hots for him too. I used to fantasize about getting in trouble and being sent to the office and him punishing me by making me drop my pants and bending over his desk and forcing me to take his cock. LOL

Now that I am in my 40s I find that I am more attracted to younger men.

3. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Ifeelgreeaat

I thought at the age of 54 that younger guys would not be interested in me, but I was wrong. Even though I clearly state on the various location based smart phone gay dating apps that I am not interested in guys younger than 30 I am frequently contacted by guys in the age group you mention.

Sale Gay Guy

4. Jim1454

Hi there, and welcome to EC!

I'm not sure many people would find fault with you being attracted to young men. Just like straight men are attracted to young women - they don't put 50 year old women in beer ads, do they?

The question I would ask though is are you emotionally attracted to young men, or men in general. I ask because I was in a heterosexual relationship and had a couple of kids, and my preoccupation with guys was just sexual - until I gave myself permission to consider a relationship with a man. And what happened, fairly naturally at that point, is that I met someone who was similar in age to me and fell in love. It goes much beyond a physical attraction.

So if you're simply looking for a sexual experience, as long as it is with another consenting adult there isn't necessarily a problem with it. But I would encourage you to consider (or also consider) whether you are interested in a relationship with another man - something more complete and satisfying over the longer term than just a physical relationship.

Hope that helps - and again, welcome!

5. xLone Wolfx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There does seem to be a trend of what people want, age being one the bigger issues, though certainly not for all guys younger than you. Take me for instance, only 2 guys I been with, both in their mid fifties, really sweet, sexy guys, and just like that song goes, "older women make beautiful lovers..." so do older men :icon_wink I've had a great time with them, and pretty sure they enjoyed themselves too. Some the young guys out there know what I'm talking about. You may even find one that wants to call you Daddy!