1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for gay families

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by joshy the queen, Jun 19, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i want to know about gay parents who already have kids and raised them as gay parents i just want to know is it like my sister says do kids really get fucked up ??
    are they more likely to be gay?? or do they learn to be like their parents when they grow up i mean idk i just wonder since im sure when i feel ready and find a partner i would love to start a family too but im just having those fears that the kids would turn fucked up because of their parents and this fear is eating my head because i feel like im raising bad kids :icon_sad: i mean look at me how can such a queen be a dad i mean what if my kids turned out to be like me i dont hate me but at the same time im not a very good person im not the father who someone could look up to i dont want them to suffer what i suffered i want them to have a better life i think maybe i wish they would turn out straight not gay like me
    did any gay parents especially men have raised kids and how do you feel about your kids are they like any other kid better or worst ?
    because i just want to prove that stupid idea wrong my sister built in my mind that if there is no mother in the family the kid will likely feel something is missing :tears:
    im not saying that gay parents are bad but i maybe a bad parent though idk i just have this fear about kids get fucked up with two dads and its stopping me from something im dreaming about since i was a kid a family :icon_sad: i didnt have any of this before my sister told me all this crap and its just controlling my mind thoughts idk why the hell did i even let all this get to me :angry:
    maybe since i still have some years and i didn't finish my studies yet to think about a family its a little early but still those ideas are just killing me and i want to get them out

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I follow a Gay Fathers FB page. Every day when I log in, I am inspired almost to tears at how loving, compassionate, normal, and caring these fathers are; often for kids who are adopted and unwanted. To say that the kids who are raised by same-sex families are fucked up is nothing less than slander. It is the Big Lie, it is excrement squared.

I hope I made my point.

Recent scientific evidence was reported indicating that fathers who raise children start showing the same brain-wave patterns that mothers do:

Becoming A Father Can "Rewire" A Man's Brain | IFLScience

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

thank you i feel a little better after i read the article :thumbsup: its really cool how special we are :slight_smile: