1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

His left me

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by LostMyself, Jun 25, 2014.

1. LostMyself

LostMyself Guest

My kids father has just left me tonight after and argument about finances.But I know that's not the real reason this was just the icing.He made a lot of threats to me saying he will try and take our kids,called me names told me I won't be able to do it on my own.

I sat there and let him vent he told me we don't have sex once a month but Thats it.He just blamed me for everything infront of our kids called me an idiot I asked him to just leave calmly he got in there faces and said you kids can chose to live with me now I will buy you a phone I will take you this weekend.I couldn't comprehend how he was acting I didn't retaliate because I saw this coming I just didn't know when.Who I'm becoming is to blame for the lack of interest on my behalf but the relationship has it's own issues alone that he wishes not to acknowledge.

Usually I'd be writing this down but I've chosen not to yet I just don't want to feel those emotions right now.Im afraid of being alone I'm afraid how I will cope financially but I think I can do it emotionally I have been taking care of all our kids needs since they were born.He is the breadwinner,I don't know what will happen from here I'm scared to have to be dependent on myself but I know it's a must.Im not sure how to handle his threats I'd like to deal with this out of the system but his already told me he will make it hard for me.

2. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it sounds like the major issue here isn't your sexuality, per say, but rather that he is a very controlling person. threats, intimitation, etc. do what you have to do to get you and your kids, as much as you can, out from under the thumb that he seems to like keeping you all under.

will it be hard? yes. will it be worth it? absolutly!!!

my wife and i split a year ago, not over LGBT issues, and since then my son has come alive. new friends, he's relaxed, he is open in ways i didn't realize he was closed.

so yeah, it is totally worth it.

good luck honey, stay strong.(*hug*)

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you feel threatened or you fear for your kid's well being, you can resort to calling the police. This appears to be a dangerous situation and it is best handled by showing that you will take this seriously and not accept threats of any kind.

4. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    good point GW

5. Sig

Sig

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh, LM, this on top of everything else. I'm so sorry. Stay strong, take advice and comfort from your EC friends, you will come through this. One day I hope you'll be able to say this was the best thing that could've happened for you.

(*hug*)

6. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry but cannot say that I didn't see that coming considering how I pictured your partner but you're strong, stronger than you think, and you'll get through it. We are here if you need to talk. (*hug*)(&&&)