1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will I regret doing this?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by trojan, Jul 2, 2014.

1. trojan

I am later in life. I had an experience with a man in High school. I am thinking of doing it again.
    Last time I was on an Asian beach, I actually approached and attractive blond man, with the idea of sleeping with him. I sort of surprised myself. We went out to dinner a few times. I decided he wasnt into it.
    If I do find someone to sleep with, casually, will I regret it later?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Probably not , enjoy yourself just use protection .

3. AKTodd

Assuming you go into it with the right mindset, I would say, probably not.

Since you had an experience in HS (and depending on what it consisted of), you aren't totally inexperienced and you don't sound like you are seriously questioning or having stress about how you can be having these urges or the like. So that's probably getting past some major hurdles right there.

I would suggest that you be honest about your situation and try to find someone who you:

A) find attractive and friendly

B) is open to you being inexperienced and willing to take things at a pace and range of activity that you are comfortable with.

And be safe of course, both in the lead up to meeting someone (a dark alley at midnight is NOT recommended!), and in the sex itself.

Hope this helps,

Todd

4. trojan

The experience in HS was a positive one, and I often think back on it. And since I dont regret doing it then, I dont see why I should now(?) I am headed back to the same Islands in Asia again. Like I said, I actually approached a man with that intent. And so I am over that hurdle. I think of him often, and what it would have been like to be naked with him. Ill hopefully give it another try when I get to 'fun in the sun'. Maybe Ill head to a beach that is more conducive to that type of thing. I researched that out on line, and there are beaches where men go to meet each other.

5. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a bleach blanket romance in Puerto Vallarta once--lasted a few days. I seem to recall he was from Canada--I remember it fondly.

6. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The greater regret may be later in life if you didn't explore your curiosity.

With a few simple precautions I think this could be low risk and high potential.

Let us know how it works out.

Milan

7. Weston

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why go all the way to Asia? There are beaches in Seattle where you can lie naked with other men and where "men go to meet each other." Google is your friend.