1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by LOSTONE10, Aug 23, 2014.

1. LOSTONE10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, I don’t know what happened to my last post “ My first gay sex ”. It seems to have vanished from the boards completely. Maybe to much or something, but if it was removed by the powers of this sight, it would have been really nice to been told why. Who knows what happened to it, but anyways....

Yes, I had my first gay sex with a guy I work with the other day. He is a few years older and experienced than me, but single and good looking with a great personality. The sex was mind blowing beyond what I expected. Better than what my hesitations limited me to believing. It was great. He was great.

That leads me to here. This morning. We had sex again last night at his place. Round 2 without regret. I won’t go into sexual details other than he is showing me many new fun things. It still hurts, but it’s a very enjoyable pain. All night, several times, and wow... It is so awesome.

I am not gay. Bi probably cause I still enjoy sex with women. I hate labels, but to describe me best, I would say I am bi. For him, I am who ever he wants me to be in bed. So no regrets. Addicted to sex with him big time.
    (!)(!)(!):kiss:

2. Lucaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Great sex rocks (!) Good for you, man.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

You can always post a message in the Ask the Staff forum if you have any questions about moderation decisions. I don't remember the details offhand, but based on what you said above, it's possible your message may have been too explicit for a PG-13 community.

In any case, a belated welcome and congratulations on finding someone you connect with :slight_smile:

4. Candace

Good for you for finding someone special (!). I'm happy to hear that you're comfortable being with and him showing you a good time, at least :grin:.

5. Maddie89

Woohoo! So happy for you! :grin: