1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom wants to show me a video of someone making fun of a lesbian who came out

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by stocking, Aug 29, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So my mom and I were watching tv just moments ago she then said it's so disgusting how lesbians want to each others pussies , how could you just put your face down there and stuff like that . She then started talking about how when she was young her friends and her never looked at each other that way , and how lesbians are sick and are in denial and how we should be having babies and we can't have them if we're with other women .
    I told my mom I don't think it's bad if two women are together . i could just see it upset my mother when she said that . She then talked about the video and how a grandmother was telling her lesbian grand daughter how horrible lesbian sex was when she came out to her . My then said I will show you the video but I honestly don't care to see it or watch . My mom then said women who come out as lesbians are stupid , it kinda felt like a knife when I heard those words . Her actually words is " You tell someone your a lesbian what are your what are you stupid " .
    My mom is very accepting of gay men and believe men can be gay and have never said things like that about gay men . I guess when I have to re come out it's going to be very heard for her to accept . really don't get why don't get why she wants to show me this video .:confused:

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry babe. (*hug*) I doubt that SHE really knows what she expects or thinks will happen. It's so senseless.

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

ur mom just hasnt met the right woman yet

.(i am sorry about your home life for real ): )

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :roflmao: you made me laugh , she keeps telling me how she doesn't like women and only likes guys .My mom refers to lesbian sex sometimes as liking the flap

5. ThePrideInside4

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree she I don't think she will handle my coming out very well . Well my re coming out it seems like she's trying to convince me not to be a lesbian .

7. sammy1

Wow This makes ME sad just reading that! If my mom said those things to me I would actually have to try and get away so I wouldn't burst out crying! I would say to her 'how could YOU put your face in a mans genital area??! Geez! People can b so ignorant!/stupid when they talk about LGBT people! *hug*

8. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

AND HOW CAN SHE PUT HER FACE ON A MANS GENITALS?! HUH? SHE THINKS THAT'S NOT DISGUSTING TO US LESBIANS?! FUCKING BITCH.

You know what Stocking.. I'm flat out going to ask you to get your mum a skype acount just so I can swap a few words with her bigoted self. SHE needs to GROW THE FUCK UP. How DARE she say it's okay for men to be gay and not women. That is PATHETIC. I honestly don't get how women can be attracted to men. LOTS OF MEN ARE ASSHOLES. WHO WANTS TO SPEND THEIR LIFE WITH AN ASSHOLE?!

I like women because I like how their mind works! Tell your mother to do some research. Some of those ''disgusting'' lesbians could be the cashier at her grocery store. Or maybe even the cute girl who walks past her on the street could be gay. WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. GET USE TO IT BITCH.

Fucking grow up.

#8 ChloeKiss, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  9. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well to her one could say, "hmm, well good luck with that". I mean, from what I know of you thus far I don't like her chances... :icon_bigg

Stocking, I truly empathize with you, just wondering, do you live with your parents? You may already have disclosed this, but I ask, because really at your age, what your parents think should not matter...of course it's easy for me to say that, but I just thought, if you don't live with them, hey who cares what they think about your sexuality? Or is it that you do live with them, in which case it would be more stressful, considering their ignorant attitude?

I just recalled my father's reaction of disgust, when I merely joked that 'I might be gay'. I was about 18 at the time, and yes I do remember that when a parent expresses that, it does hurt. So I do understand...

#9 Damien, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  10. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Wow, so she's fine with gay men, but being a lesbian is wrong. You're mom just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Also how could lesbians want to put their face down there? How could they not?

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes I live with them .My step dad is fine with lesbians but he can not stand gay men , and he told me while drunk that he wouldn't care if I was a lesbian .

12. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ah I see...well hope one day you can just get your own place somewhere, or even get a room in a house, so you won't have to live with your mom's attitude any more. I don't know how you tolerate it. I would find that the stress of living at home, in such a situation, would outweigh the convenience, if you know what I mean. Anyway I want to tell you this, as a kind of counterbalance against the homophobic crap: not only is it 'ok' to be gay or lesbian, it's darn awesome, heck I'm even finding it to be spiritual. Hang in there stocking, you are a rose among thorns. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes how could we not we like pussy and that's what we do

---------- Post added 30th Aug 2014 at 12:11 AM ----------

Thank you so much Damien , I honestly don't know how I can stand living there , but lately it's getting way to hard and I want to move fast .

14. Really

So... Your stepdad is ok with lesbians but not gay guys and your mom is ok with gay guys but not lesbians. What a pair! Have they ever had a conversation about this?

Your mom sounds like a real piece of work. I would adopt a "talk to the hand" stance for now when dealing with her. She seems quite toxic and nobody needs that.

As for the video, I wonder if she's gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick. It sounds very much like this one I just saw but the grandmother is simply baffled but still obviously loves her granddaughter. If you want to see it, here it is.

Grandma Trying To Understand How Her Gay Granddaughters Relationship Works She Kisses Your Tits - YouTube

15. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Omfg.. I just watched this hahaha! Well unfortunately but understandably the grandma doesn't understand how it works considering the era she grew up in and how it was seen as a sin by god alot more 90 years ago. I could tell that she still loves her granddaughter.. Good video but kind of hurtful too. I mean even though the grandma more then likely still loves her granddaughter it doesn't mean she wont think her granddaughter is going against gods ''ways''

Thanks for sharing the vid though.

16. wolf of fire

My advice ask her if your were straight would she constaly talk to you about things she found disgusting about straight sex (I.e. a man licking a woman's bum, a women with a man's penis basically in her throat) and even if she did would still talk to you about it?

17. bottomsup

Wow indeed:bang:

18. Clearvision

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow thats really hard and im sorry your mum is being this way. My mum is not supportive either and thinks similar things tho in a religious sense. Im 41 and trying to please my mum still. Ive had to step away from her while i gain strength in who i am.

19. Penpal

Hi I feel for you. I'm 40 and told my mum I had feelings for a woman. Her reaction was well stay away from her and don't tell anyone? You don't want people thinking you are gay! She has now said she will be ok if I get a girlfriend but still wants me to keep my sexuality a secret at the moment. I suppose it's a step forward but that initial reaction is so important and will stay in my mind forever. Anyone who's children come out to them should only ever react with love and support. It's so important as a parent to get this right. It is a massive step for the person coming out whatever the age and it can really mess them up to hear that they don't have support. I told my husband to read a few stories on here to realise what people go through in the coming out process. He said he tried but couldn't for some reason. I think he is too homophobic to be associated with this site. I just hope of my children ever come out to him he will still love them.
    What I have noticed is the people who are out completely seem happier than the people who aren't. I'm out to a few friends who support me, some that don't, my mum and my husband. I would love to be completely open but I've gone back a step with my mums reaction and I'm worried my children will get teased. It's a hard life to lead this not being straight lark!
    Good luck, I hope your mum is more supportive in the future. You have support on here though. X(*hug*)

20. thekillingmoon

I don't see how a penis would be less repelling than a vagina. That's some very bad logic. And I hate it when straight people narrow it all down to sex for gay couples, like it's all there is to gay relationships. Yet they don't say that about hetero relationships.