1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wife doesn't forgive only hates

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Richie., Sep 2, 2014.

1. Richie.

Boooooooom

explodes

this is my life

2. cibi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you really make music ? and if so what kind
    as for your wife hating you maybe its time to move on ?

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2014 at 08:01 PM ----------

im sorry that i cant give u any advice or anything on ur wife status so please forgive me
    but i am very interested in your music if you make any

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

How new is this news for her? Time needed...

If loads of time, did she truly love you?

Tom

4. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    richie, do you have kids with this woman? if so just maintain those relationships. if not, walk away, she will only poison your soul since you are such a kind hearted person based on your posts here. if there are kids maintaining your relationships is important for you and them, but you don't need to maintain any relationship with her, cut her as loose as you can.

5. Pete1970

Hey Richie,

Hang in there. We had a kind of dust up today too. She claims she wants to try to work it out but today iI find out that she has been contacting her boyfriend that she had a few months ago with a secret cell phone. The kicker is that she doesn't think anything is wrong with it..

At least the bright side for you, if you can call it that, is that you are moving in the right direction . I'm sure it still sucks for you, but don't let her get you down

6. bottomsup

Hi Richie,
    Sounds good unpleasant, I have only ever had two hetro relationships,the first was very hateful and vindictive, it was horrible, we had a son together also (age 17 now!), and although we were only together for a year and a half , I have had to deal with her every weekend for the last 15 years, and it was hard at first, but then got easier, and now its fine.
    It will get better, but may take this me before she stops being shitty with you.
    You need to keep cool, and don't listen to her, ignorance is bliss, well, I mean try to avoid getting drawn up into to many emotional outbursts. It very hard I can well imagine, I can't pluck up the courage to do it,.
    Be uber cool, Mr ice cold if necessary, don't talk about anything other than the kids. Sounds right easy from my armchair next to the fire here.

She will have had to endure lots of daft conversations with others which may have contributed? Do you have in-laws? Mine fucked it up here for me, trying to get my wife to give me deadlines and ultimatums, 48hours to exit and go, and the feller was a cunt about it, thankfully they eventually pissed the wife of with their small minded yokel idiotfool ways of thinking. Xmass es forever without seeing them again, wow brilliant, I would have done it sooner had I known!
    I hate it when people are unreasnoble idiots, hard to deal with also, as imnsurenyounare painfully aware!
    Blast those shit Deamons out with so me megga music and some yelling (perhaps, and apologise to your neighbours for me for suggesting loud noise treatment) I was happy, then down, so on the way home today, 100mpg hour ahem, straightnthru decat, close ratio scooby (soon much fun car), blasting through the welsh hills,, mad gabba mix of "somewhere over the rainbow! ) blasting with volume it n Max Max, speakers ripping, windows open hell ng and screaming set me free!
    I felt quite a lot better, adrenalin still keeping ng me going now, 6hours later!!

It will get better Richie, look after your self.
    And don't listen to me, I'm bloody bonkers raving maaad!
    Love love hug hug, rest on me a while lol!
    Stay cool. Were all rooting for you, your da man , man!

7. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My sentiments for you as well! Wish there was something I could say or do to change your situation but please accept this bear hug. Hope it makes you feel safe and secure. (*hug*)