1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trends and fluidity

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Clearvision, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Clearvision

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I dont want to post on the old thread but i wanted to reply. Personally i think if theres a trend its a. More people feel its acceptable to come out male or female. B second i think women feel less and less like they are only here to look after others. C more women want babies d girls are often more dutiful and are less likely to break the mould. All of these things are changing and that is why i believe more women are coming out later in life. It has been the norm for you g girls to grow up thinking they will get married to a guy and have kids even the gay women, some never thought outside of that til later. But that too is changing my daughter for example knew she could be whoever and has no hesitation to say shes gay. She goes to the school i attended and most of her friends know. When i attended even gurls who sat in pairs not groups were lezos and outcast. Women tend to enjoy their bodies later in life and often sex too. Many women straight included struggle with sex in their marriage so it is easy to think thats all it is. Perhaps womens sexuality is fluid but i dont see why mens would be any different. To me thats more likely gender differences, society and so on playing an influence.