1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new crush falling for me.....

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by raju2014, Sep 22, 2014.

1. raju2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A guy i met few months ago is so involved in me. he says he doesnt want anyone else.
    i m a married guy with a kid. who's wife is aware about me being now into gay affairs. She hates me for that and we never have made love since then.
    this guy is so sweet and really hot....but my age is double of his.
    dont know how to handle.

2. bottomsup

Am just in the process of opening up my marrige to facilitat something like this, and yes having sex with the wife is already very hard, almost impossible to make myself do it anymore... And will get worse once I find my guy..
    Some hot guys at work here, i need to up my game.
    II would not worry about age differences, depending on what you want out of relatipnship-?
    The generational gap is nothing to what the love could be, it sounds like you are both really into each other, but I daresay there are no longterm guarantees.
    Ot does sortof sound like the marrige is in question, if she hates you? Can you talk, what do you want? I have four kids so have you problem x4 to come if not carefull!
    If I allow myself to have a bf, the marrige will likley suffer as I won't want to perpetuate that.
    We will work to remain friends in that occurance..

So, try to keep it friendly, she needs to accept the changes is she expecting.you to dump him or something?
    If she loves you and can rise above jealosy and all that, then perhaps ... But hmm.. You know the answer, but its not easy, yoy have my sympathy, and envy lol!

---------- Post added 22nd Sep 2014 at 12:54 PM ----------

Freedom comes from within, its up to you to talk straight, and be clear.

3. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Raju it comes down to what you want... if you want this great guy go for it. Just make sure your child is taken care and you understand all involved and move forward. Sorry if this comes across as blunt but in my life I'm short of patience right now and want to move forward. So apologies