1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No longer believe in marriage!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Penpal, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Penpal

Since I have separated from my husband so many people have confided in me about their marriages. It seems like no one is happy. To top it off one of my friends husband has started secretly texting me saying there is nothing in it but doesn't want his wife to know. I may be nieve but if he doesn't want his wife to know he shouldn't be doing it. I'm actually starting to think men and women can't be happy together for life. The most happy relationships I hear about lately are gay couples. Maybe natures way is to reproduce with the opposite sex but not to stay together forever. I can't even consider a relationship with a man anymore purely because I don't feel I can connect on an emotional level anymore. Yet with a woman I feel that it is a possibility. Just thinking out loud really and I'm not anti men I'm just not interested anymore. Physically I find men attractive but emotionally it's just not there.

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I don't believe in marriage because it's usually doomed to failure.

I personally find it better to have relationships where they are not living with me and we are not expected to stay together forever.

That'd be boring, anyways.