1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show the love for EC and it's amazing members!!!!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Richie., Sep 30, 2014.

1. Richie.

So grateful for this place!! You're all amazing!!

Love you all!

2. DancingGirl

Ditto. I have figured out so much about myself here. I have met so many wonderful people. I needed some place to go to feel accepted and know there were others like me. Such a wonderful place. So much love! Thank you to eveyone here. You all are beautiful.(*hug*)(&&&):eusa_danc

3. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so incredibly grateful that EC is here. I don't know how I would have gotten through the last year without the support all of the amazing people here have offered. The love and kindness of people that I have never met got me back on my feet, and I am so thankful.

4. AsheTheHuman

I joined here almost a month ago now. I was miserable. I was in a school that I hated that forced me to do things that I shouldn't have to in the thin veil of 'respect'. Right, respect. That's why we HAD to kneel to your God and weren't allowed to talk about ours (or lack thereof)? Respect. I was in an organization made for a gender I didn't conform with. Forced to wear a uniform I felt nauseous in and hide myself from it's homophobic leaders. It wouldn't be until the 23 that I had my all time low then, and started cutting. I lost a friend and realized that some people weren't my friends at all. I was completely and utterly alone, the one friend that I did have stuck under the roof of overly strict and homophobic parents. I didn't know who I was and I hated even my name.

Now? I'm gearing up for my first day at a new school. I'm out of Boy Scouts. I gave my knife to my parents, and in doing so am becoming closer to them than ever before. I'm seeing a gender therapist by the end of the year. I've got a new start right in front of me. Perhaps best of all, I'e got two amazing support groups, my IRL one, and EC. Seriously, this is the best community I've ever been able to to say I'm part of. Without this site, I'd still be alone in my dark room, cutting my shoulders and wishing I could cry. I owe a ton to this site, and especially the friends I've made. I could't have done any of what I have without you.

~Ashley Zelda <3

5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This placed helped me a lot when i was coming out, before and after i decided to click "Register". Thank you all!

6. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Definitely grateful - eternally so. It has become my home from the very first day.

7. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I am so happy I found this support site.. You guys have definitely helped me when I needed it the most! I appreciate each and every one of you :kiss:

Thank You so much! :thumbsup:

8. waterfall

waterfall Guest

I feel like EC is my lifeline!
    I can't even begin to imagine where I would be without it…and frankly don't even want to go there!
    Love you guys! (&&&)

9. oscarneedslove

I love y'all EC members.(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) Some of you might have saved my life. I was seriously suicidal before I found EC.

10. Frkldbklvr45

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am so grateful too. :slight_smile: it was a hug just when I needed one.

11. CyclingFan

EC has helped me so much in just a few short months. Thanks everyone. It's been a whirlwind.

12. Candace

Well, I guess my post count can speak for itself :lol:. But I really do love this place and all of its members. It's a blessing that a place like this exists and that I'm able to express myself freely :grin:.

13. Blossom85

This site is just so amazing, I don't think I have honestly see a forum quite like this where everyone sticks together and is here for each other.. We all have different opinions and views on things but I don't think I have ever seen a huge argument here in the time I have been here. I love being apart of this community, it is just a wonderful place to be and I love being able to help and support others who need some encouragement or just need a hug. So much love to you all.. I hope to be here for a long time to come (*hug*)(&&&)

14. Kate Lee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Love this site!

Even though I don't post that much, just coming here to read gives me a daily boost and makes me feel less alone.

15. TheStormInside

This site and all of you wonderful members have been just a godsend for me. I was in such a dark place when I joined, and I've progressed so much, and I've met so many great people here, as well. Thank you!

16. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is such a joy to hear how EC has helped so many!

It is a testament to the power of sharing our experience and finding others who know what it is to be different in a world that would prefer us all to be the same...

17. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I certainly never expected that this site would have changed my life in the way that it has. Perhaps this is what happens when you get a bunch of people together who are all motivated to make a positive change in their lives and search for a real understanding of who they are and what they need to be happy and at peace with themselves. We're all pretty amazingly brave when you think about it. Thank you all!

18. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Y'all saved my life, and helped me find a reason to live, and the truth about myself. :slight_smile: You are all amazing, thank you. :slight_smile:

19. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    EC makes me feel at home like nowhere else. It's nice to just be myself. You guys are awesome :slight_smile:

20. Bane

Winnipeg, Canada (aka temporary paradise)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't post much but I'll give in to the love. (&&&) Every single one of you are special and you all deserve to know that. No matter how long it takes, you will find someone too! (*hug*)