1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little more about me.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Paul6089, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Paul6089

Paul6089 Guest

I've never written about my youthful experiences, so here it goes. I'm not sure which came first, but they were both in seventh grade.

I will begin with the time I was at a friend's house and we were playing a board game and he suggests we play without our pants on. We did for a while and then he asked me to put my mouth on his penis. I remember doing so without hesitation or feeling wrong about it. I do not remember if he reciprocated or not. That was pretty much it. It never happened again.

The next incident was with a different friend. He was going to spend the night at my house and we were going to go to the movies first. We snuck into see Porky's. We got back to my house and got ready for bed. We were both hot and bothered. We made out, got naked, and masturbated each other until I came. We stopped after that and went to sleep. I remember daydreaming that more would happen again but it never did.

This has been my secret for thirty years. It feels nice to reflect on it and share with you. I am not sure what it means for me today, but for the first time I'm owning my homosexual experiences of my youth.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both those experiences can be interpreted as youthful experimentation, or it could be something more. The question really is, what thoughts or feelings have you had outside of those incidents since then, how long have you had them, how strong have you had them, or not, as the case may be. They really could be nothing more or less.

3. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Paul6089 thanks for sharing and can relate to your experiences. Sorry but I've never seen you other posts but how have these experiences affected your adult you?

4. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What matters is how you feel right now. If you feel you are attracted to men and want an emotional relationship with one, then you might want to reconsider labeling yourself as "straight" but curious. So, what are your interests NOW? Are you sexually aroused by naked men, or women, or both?

5. Paul6089

Paul6089 Guest

I suppose I am a bit curious, otherwise I would not be here. I would say I am attracted to women mostly, but not exclusively.

Since my teen years I've been intrigued by nudity both female and male. I've been to a nude beach a few times when I was at the university. I am definitely a closet nudist as no one knows that about me.

This past spring I spent some time in city a few hundred miles from where I lived. Prior to going I had met fellow nudist online and we had tentative plans to meet while I was in the area. The plans never materialized, but I was open for visit turning sexual if it went in that direction. It was the first time as an adult that I considered acting on exploring the bisexual curiosity that I have.

So, as things stand today I am open to exploring that curiosity and becoming more self aware.