1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

little info on me and a question of what is next?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Kristina5, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Kristina5

being a m t f x dresser in closet for many years! I have as long as I can remember wanted to be a full female! I was given the wrong hardware at birth! I look very good when dressed up in private and love all my VS collection! I still feel that even as a pure woman (which I hope someday) that I would be a lesbian. I do not care for males in that way. i was given a body that is soft, smooth and athletic(non hairy). i would like to find others to talk and chat with as i am very isolated where i am at. Also suggestions of places to go in US to maybe meet people? i might add that those of you answering me have been very sweet and understanding. i have felt completely amazing here with what i hope to find many friends:icon_bigg

2. ForeverYoung000

Welcome to EC!!!

It's a great thing you've found this site. If you ever want to chat, were here for you.

3. Erika Enigmatic

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well there's plenty of people to chat with here. I know that isolated feeling, so feel free to send a message if you feel you need to. d:

4. Kristina5

Thanks to you all! Have to get ready for work so will try to message later this evening. Hope everyone has a wonderful day! XOXO Kristina

5. Kristina5

I do not have permission to send messages yet. I did try to send message to Erika (sorry) its now lost in space ! Lol will hopefully get to mesage and chat soon.

6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/empty-closets-help-feedback/154441-messages.html

Its possible to contact others through wall messages... just click on the username -> view public profile :slight_smile:

7. Kristina5

Thanks jay777 that was very helpful and hope to be able to message soon! Thks Kristina