1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My bizarre life...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by bi2me, Nov 10, 2014.

1. bi2me

So most of you regulars probably know that I realized I really was bi over the summer while on vacation with my husband and bff from high school and her husband (whom I hadn't really seen for an extended period of time for about 15 years) (ironically to a gay wedding) when I basically realized I still had major feelings for her. Anyway, if you don't know the story, you can search my posts.

My husband knows about the whole attraction thing, is ok with it (as long as I don't do anything about it), and was like, "duh... you told me you were bi in high school when you and bff were experimenting" so I guess I just didn't realize it was a real thing...

Long story super short... they are both in the same city tonight for work (different jobs/companies), and she picked him up at the airport so they can have dinner and catch up.

Can anyone say JEALOUS?!?!? :tears::shrug::dry:

2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    id be jelly if that happened to me -hugs-

3. Really

A bisl awkward? Sorry. :frowning2:

4. DancingGirl

Oh my. I don't know if jealous even covers it. I would have so many feelings if I were you.
    Hopefully this will be a postive experience and will bring you all closer. Keep the green monster at bay. All with be good. Take care sweetie.

5. bi2me

They had a nice dinner... no idea what they talked about, but it's all good. It's just a bit awkward since we are all friends since pretty much forever, and now I've thrown feelings into it! :slight_smile: