1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needed to Test the Waters so I went to a Strip club

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by BlackCat3929, Dec 24, 2014.

1. BlackCat3929

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Man oh man was that temptation. Okay...so......even though I've accepted my sexual preferences since I'm married and have been for more than a decade, I've respected that boundary and have never acted on my desires...until last week. I went to a strip club, alone, just to observe at first. Or so I thought, Not only did it greatly exceed my expectations, but I now have no doubt I'm gay. Problem is...I think I fell for the damn stripper. Clueless you say? Probably, but I see her in more than just the club. After that night, I've run into her at least ten times in different locations throughout my neighborhood. At the gas station, in the grocery store...and hell....even my gym. I'm too the point where I've begun to write about it. But, I am afraid to pursue her. Its just a fantasy right? I'm just another customer...not worth a second glance. But...with the amount of times we keep running into each other away from the club I really have begun to question that, as well as my sanity. Why can't coming out just be simple...why in the hell do I fall for a damn stripper!:tantrum:

2. Adam1969

Cool, I'm glad you liked the strip club! I went to one 25 years ago and it pretty much turned me off women once and for all! :eusa_doh: You would not be the first person to fall for a stripper and to answer your question why... well, because she's a stripper and that's what they do! They make you think you're special. Nothing wrong with that but as you see her around town so much, it seems like great opportunity to get to know her better! Ask her out, maybe not while at the club though unless your just interested in :***: (!) :***:

3. BlackCat3929

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never just been about "just sex" maybe thats my problem. A small part of me says maybe I should just do the guy thing...and do a one nighter...but I can't. Thats not me. I want love not convenience.

---------- Post added 24th Dec 2014 at 08:58 PM ----------

BTW...Adam...wish I was a gay guy....you seem to have alot more fortitude than we ladies do at times!

4. Adam1969

Seriously now...

I've never been one of those "just sex" kind of guys either... well... that was when I was shagging women... with men... its all about the sex! :eusa_doh: Kidding somewhat but I do know its hard to muster the courage to ask a person out. Me, I'm naturally kind of "flirty" and outgoing, so people think I'm hitting on them when I am not. I just took that natural trait one step further to asking people out from time to time. If you dont have that outgoing nature it will be harder to find people to ask out. Also, its difficult for anyone to ask out crushes as no one likes being rejected! (&&&)

Thats why I so quickly said go ahead and ask her out... you are seeing her around town often anyway so take that chance to get to know her better. Eventually just ask if she'd like to join you for coffee one afternoon. Truth is she'd probably prefer that over the 5 dozen guys wearing her down with one liners every night. Point is, approach her outside of work. I think that would be more genuine, right?

Now lest be clear, I don't know you or her, and shes a stripper so there are pitfalls. I'm just trying to be your wing-man here and give you some confidence. I bet there are plenty of lonely strippers out there who are nice people, that would prefer a nice girl over a overaggressive-creepy-extra aggressive-triple creepy drunk guy! If she starts "borrowing" hundreds for "party favors" or asks you to fund her boob job, please run far and fast!

So Maverick, strap-up, lock-and-load and go get you some girlfriend! Goose out! :eusa_doh:

Funny... you say you'd like to be a gay guy? Well I'd like to be a gay girl so consider that a trade!! More seriously, men are in fact more aggressive on these matters, more quick to say yes, so I bet it is easier for gay men to find partners than gay women. Thoughts on that anyone?

#4 Adam1969, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  5. BlackCat3929

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you Adam. Its nice to have a wingman, if even a virtual one. Yesterday I bumped into her at the gas station when I stopped for the usual (gas and my energy drink) and I did get the door for her. So...steps in the right direction. I'll just continue being my polite self whenever we bump into one another and eventually I'll work up the courage to ask her out.

6. Wildside

Wildside Guest

well, it seems like you don't judge her by her profession, so let's trust that she won't judge you by the fact that you are a customer at a strip joint. Neither one of you avoid the other in all these meetings. Just say hi, and tell her you would love to get together for coffee. And then talk about what everyone most enjoys talking about (a documented fact): yourselves!!! and if it leads to nothing more than a nice friendship and an occasional coffee, that's pretty nice. And if it leads to something more, that's nice too :thumbsup: