1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing feelings

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by WillParrish, Jan 17, 2015.

1. WillParrish

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everyone... I believe I am straight but lately I like so much feminine trans, I saw them and I want to be with them... What am I? Cause bi is when you like girls and guys but I dont like guys like guys but I like guys who look like feminine girls?
    Kind regards

2. Nickinthemiddle

Well, do you mean mtf (male to female) trans* people? They are not girly men, they were assigned male at birth and no matter what their 'parts' are, they are women.

Effeminate men are completely different, they are men that you are describing as having a feminine vibe perhaps?

A person who is transgender may be straight, gay, or bi. Transgender is just the gender they are. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, this is how I understand it).

If you are male experiencing attraction to other men, you may be bisexual. It depends though. Sometimes you can experience a bit of attraction, like you like to look at someone, and you find them attractive and interesting, but you wouldn't be physically intimate with them.

For example, I find Anderson Cooper to be quite mesmerizing. But I would not sleep with him or have a relationship with him. Which to be fair, he would never consider the same with me! Just an example, you may find somebody attractive or intriguing, but that is not the same as sexual desire.

If you are liking to look at 'feminine' men, you could just be attracted to the look of them or the idea of them, and you may or may not be actually sexually OR romantically attracted to them.

So, I guess long story short, in my opinion, you need to just explore your feelings on the matter and see if it's just that you're intrigued and find the look or mannerisms of these men exciting but would not either want to have sex with them or want a relationship with them, but if you would want to have sex with them or have a relationship with them, then you may be leaning towards bisexual.

Now I'm not the expert here, I'm 31 and just now realized that I am a lesbian, lol, so take my opinion as two cents!

Best wishes :slight_smile: