1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I went from being in the closet to starting a relationship with a dancer

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by BlackCat3929, Jan 19, 2015.

1. BlackCat3929

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, so those of you who have followed my earlier posts know that before Christmas, I went to a strip club for the hell of it, and had a great time. In the days since then, I've learned three of the ladies work out where I do. And at first I was developing a closer friendship with one of them, as we see one another frequently when in the neighborhood, however I have begun "dating" another of the dancers....well dinner and discussing video games and the hack job a certain hair chain did to ny auburn locks (I did not want to be this butch) and we discussed her wanting to get a shorter hairstyle herself so I referred her to my salon and my friend who cut my hair when o went from hair down my back to the shaggy bob. How in the hell did I go from being closeted one month to dating a stripper 8 years younger than me the next?

#1 BlackCat3929, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  2. Nickinthemiddle

Freedom, baby. As long as you aren't making decisions that are going to tie you down and put you in a bad place, let freedom ring! :wink:

3. BlackCat3929

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You want to know too what made us get closer...the choice of my soon to come tattoo. She asked me what I was getting, and I showed her the rainbow dragon....so she showed me her hidden rainbow heart.

4. Nickinthemiddle

That is so awesome! I got three roses on each shoulder, in each the color of the rainbow, and I hope someday it may be a 'bat signal' like you and the dancer have :grin: Honestly it sounds like you're having fun and exploring, shoot I am living a little vicariously through you :icon_redf lol so post away! hehe.

It's awesome that you have some 'game' too. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm like a teenage boy or something. There was a gorgeous cashier who was having a conversation with me about my e-cig last night, and I was blushing and trying to talk to her and play it cool and telling a joke that really wasn't funny and walked away like whoooa I got no game, how am I going to pick up girls.

So yay that you have confidence and are jumping right in :eusa_clap

5. BlackCat3929

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people

#5 BlackCat3929, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  6. Wildside

Wildside Guest

wow, I remember your posts from around Christmas, and how you kept running into the stripper in different places. This is a phenomenally good turn of events! Keep enjoying life! (!)(!!)(!)

7. BlackCat3929

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It worked out. I mean seeing each other all the time...same gym and time. I'm usually there right after work from 5 to 7. She's usually in one of the classes when I start my routine on the eliptical in the main workout room then we run into each other in the ladies weight room. For now I consider myself lucky to have someone cool to talk to and hang out with, even if our romantic relationship goes nowhere.

8. maybgayguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That is great about the dancer. I was out of town and there was gay male strip club that I wanted to go to so bad. But there was always events for the night so I couldn't sneak away. Would love to get a lap dance from a hot guy...wow.

9. Goose1

Goose1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You wish.