1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't stop thinking about her

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by rangersgal, Jan 21, 2015.

1. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    As the title says I cant stop thinking about her, she's amazing. She has dropped hints that she is Lesbian, but you I can never be sure unless she comes straight out and says it. she comes across that she is. She talks away, odd time touches my arm

I don't really know her that well, but lately we have been chatting a lot, she used to go red round me, she compliments me saying I'm smart. We talked about looks and she said i was pretty, i don't know if she was just joking as it was in front of people.

Last night i had a dream about her, we got together and people were shocked etc, but she took my hand and reassured me. Its only a dream I know, but i have developed even more feelings! My friends say i could get her easily as i am better looking, not that its about looks. She is perfect!

How can i drop hints that i am a lesbian that she could pick up on that she is, i don't want to out myself to a work colleague as its a big work force :lol:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks Jay, i need to do something to drop a hint, its not too often i have this attraction to someone! if only life was simple

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might just do the same... compliment her, touch her, reach out for her beautiful earring and admire it... touch her forearm, brush away some dust... :slight_smile:

you might just talk a bit about what you like, and maybe have dinner together... a coffee... or you might even say you want to see a certain movie and have no one to go with you, you don't want to go alone... if she wants to join...

:slight_smile:

5. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You're too good at this, trouble is, this little voice nagging away at me saying ill look desperate if i try to make the move.. but i think she is giving me signs, i can be a standoffish person which doesn't help. i analyse things too much too! I think if i knew she was gay and single id go for it...

6. ANewDawn

It sounds like she's definitely flirting with you and is just waiting for confirmation from you that your gay as well. She's probably really appreciate you making the first move. Try being obvious about flirting back with her then just ask her out - you don't even have to use the word date but she'll be able to tell.

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'd say the same.

You could see this all as a game and just have fun.
    I'd say laugh with her together, have fun wih her, touch her, compliment her...
    not much thinking, just be in the moment and start to enjoy.
    And maybe you'd like her even as a friend. So enjoy the time with her, be yourself, relax and have fun.

(*hug*)

8. Winter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could first find out whether or not she has a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Then if she doesn't, I say you should flat out ask her "Are you into guys or girls?" And if she's into girls, then you can ask her out. It's really that simple! :slight_smile: But I know it can be nerve-wracking.

9. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Cheers guys for your advice, guess ill have to build up some courage and throw something into the mix to get her thinking - if she's gay she will pick up on it, if not she won't :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: wish she would just blooming come straight out with it. think ill say I'm going into town to try a new gay bar or something, something simple

10. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That sounds like a good idea :slight_smile: