1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by sjones97, Mar 17, 2015.

1. sjones97

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm questioning my sexuality right now. I had a few experiences with both guys and girls. I don't know how to explain it but my attraction fluctuates. At one time i was with this guy for a few months then all of a sudden I just lost any kind of attraction towards guy. I left left him then he moved and i really regret it. Same thing happened with this girl i liked a few months later. I don't know how common this is for teens. I just need some help cause i'm kind of freaking out right now.

2. ShatteredLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There are honestly lots of possible sexualities wit the information that you gave us, i recommend maybe looking at the kinsey scale, and doing more research about other possible sexualities, you may not know exactly what you are for awhile, but don't stop trying until you find one that feels right. good luck!

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is nothing to freak out about. It is not that unusual for teens to be unsure about their sexuality as it is emerging. Instead of worrying about applying the right label to yourself, just continue to explore your relationships until you become certain what turns you on, then you can tell people what it is.

4. GayAndProudd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Don't worry about labeling yourself. Just you do you and you'll find out in no time. Best of luck <3

5. Fandom obsessed

It's extremely common for teens. You're still figuring yourself out and that's fine :slight_smile: don't freak out.

6. CyclingFan

It's going to be ok. (*hug*)

You might find that this always fluctuates, or that it settles more on one or the other. But all of that's ok.