1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't help it...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by bizzywizzy, May 7, 2015.

1. bizzywizzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have posted before about constantly wanting to kiss another woman I know very well...it is however very difficult and 'inappropriate' shall we say. Not least because we are both married to men.
    I am heavily questioning myself at the minute and I always find ways to spend time with her although trying so hard not to reveal the way I feel.
    Recently though I feel myself casually finding reasons to touch her or start conversations that are loosely related...I can't seriously be thinking about telling her?!
    I really can't. I love my husband he is wonderful. But something draws me to her and I can't help it...argh

2. bi2me

Can you talk to your husband about it? Even in a general way, like thinking an actress is really hot? (I'd use 'hot' rather than cute because it infers sexual interest, at least in the states.)

My husband knows I'm bi, but we don't talk about the particulars often. I do tell him if I think someone is hot though... Maybe just to remind him.

3. bizzywizzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Can I ask how you brought up the topic?

4. CubbieBlue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't mean to ask difficult questions, and I'm so sorry if they upset you, but do you think your friend notices that you started finding ways to touch her? Only reason I ask is because I'm afraid you might tell her by your actions that something is up, rather than by telling her the way you might want to tell her. Does that make any sense?

5. bizzywizzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes that makes total sense. I feel ridiculous really and it's only after I have been with her that I analyse myself. I am trying to distance myself as I don't want this to come out. Argh this is so hard fighting yourself isn't it!