1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Crush On Acupuncturist

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Lynn44, May 20, 2015.

1. Lynn44

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I started acupuncture about two weeks ago and can't stop thinking about my female practitioner, who is about my age. I think she may like me based on a few things she said/asked. I am not sure what to do. I am tempted to just grab her and kiss her but of course, would never do that. Thanks for any advice you may have...

2. bi2me

If you are interested, maybe you should switch practitioners and ask her out (especially if you think she is too). Maybe bring the topic around to dating and see if she's seeing someone and let her know you are an available lesbian. :slight_smile: Good luck!

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm curious. Were the things she asked pertinent to your availability status, for lack of a better word, so she herself could size up the situation? What do you perceive her sexual preference to be, if you can even tell?

If you have to keep going in for appointments, I'd say to take it more cautiously, especially if she's even marginally involved with someone. If the appointments are dwindling and you sense she's available, I'd find a safe way to get to a safe point ... like coffee.

4. Lindsey23

I like Tightrope's advice... be cautious, but maybe flirt a little and see how she responds.