1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yep dating problems and more

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by yaoicore, Jun 14, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I was not really too sure about were I should post this..... but any ways I was thinking about trying out some trans friendly dating website's. but lately I've been feeling like I might be asexual. I honest have heard about it but I honestly don't really know what it mean's ........well any how lately, I've just have not been sexually attracted too any one it kind a scares me.

and I kind a want it to start talking up on a subject about bi sexual men and pan sexual men. I made a post on ''why should it matter what's in my pant's'' that was not a good title I should a name it ''why dose only one of the part's matter's''' is it because you guy's only know just one surgery? I just thought that it toke more then a dick to make a man that's all you know the other part's right?

why did I mention bi/pan sexual men? is well because I kind a thought of just searching up on facebook ,on a random weekend. a dating group yes, they have community/groups that are for hooks/dating and also happens too be trans friendly. I ended up joining one and out of the blue this one guy his name is miles this guy sent me a friend request, straight after he had added me as a friend I've been talking too this guy for a month. I liked it this guy he ended up telling me that he was pan sexual. tbh I kind a thought it was cool your probably wondering what's the problem? yes this guy he already want to hook up he want's to meet in real life it's not like I have a problem with that I've already told him that I was trans and he already knows how I look so that is out of the question.

people would probably say well then what's the problem now what if I'm just a booty call to him you know a one night stand then what do I do? so far the only bi/pan guy's that I've talk to in this group only seem to be interested in to having sex. and knowing how I feel about my body I just don't feel comfortable at all. if I could I'd so change but I can't. and the one's that think that they can so called pleasure me usually would say stuff like this I've been with a man with a vagina I know how to please you no sweetie you don't I think you got the wrong tboy for the job I get that some tboys don't mind having sex sorry but I'm not one of them

#1 yaoicore, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015