1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused Again...So Frustrating

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by YeahpIdk, Jun 15, 2015.

1. YeahpIdk

Alright. I'm confused.

Coming to terms with my sexuality has been a hard process. I've always felt bi, like deep in my head, without any care whatsoever. I think that's because I never imagined being with the same sex. I definitely found girls sexy and beautiful and sometimes fantasized about them, and even had sex with a girl (but it was mostly her pleasing me) but I felt like that was just me and normal -- which it is. I now feel as though I only began to panic and question my entire life when I fell for my trigger crush, who I wanted to be with, like would have married if she wanted to. I could picture my whole life with her, except for the growing old thing, but having kids together and everything. Even now, though she is insane and fucked with my head, I still want her and think about how hot she is -- though she totally doesn't deserve it!!

This is where I'm confused: I wanted her so bad, and still want Ruby Rose -- so I really felt like, I'm a lesbian. I got comfortable with the word and everything. But I'm still finding guys attractive... ugh. I feel like I'm answering my own fucking question. Like I'm just bi and attracted to androgynous girls, but also hot men. So why can't I just accept that??

I feel like I see 20 hot guys in conjunction with 1 hot girl. Not even, though. I never see women who look like my trigger crush or Ruby Rose, but that's what I like/am sexually attracted to. Also, I feel like with men I automatically think they're hot and then want to have sex with them, but then the feelings die down. With my trigger crush, I wanted to fuck and worship her at the same time. I took alot of shit from her; more than I'd ever take from a guy. Sometimes I think I just want to be a lesbian really badly, and then I think I am, and then I feel attracted to a guy and I'm like WTF??

I think it also has a lot to do with picturing my life, and knowing which kind I'd be living. It's like I feel as though I have to prepare for a gay life, and then I get eyes for some dude and think, wtf was all that prep for, if I'm going to be with a guy there's no prepping.

Ughhhhhhh. Help. Diagnose me. Is anyone else going/been through this?

2. bi2me

Maybe you are bi, but with a preference for women?