1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to this

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by confused1989, Jun 17, 2015.

1. confused1989

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    THIS IS A REPOST FROM ANOTHER FORUM TOPIC, BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD POST IT HER AS WELL.

okay, so i guess i will start with the fact that i am a 25 yr old married female.
    i generally identify myself as straight.

as far as i can remember, i have always liked men, always liked sex with men, etc etc.

well over the past few years, i have started to notice women more. the only issue i see is that sexually wise, i could not see myself going down on a women. i have no problem with her going down on me, i just couldn't do it myself. i don't really care for vaginas. But, i'm totally okay with kissing and touching and cuddling and all of that stuff, i could even see myself with the potential of a girlfriend.

i even find myself lusting over other females sometime just as i would a male. but as stated above, i don't think i would be able to please her sexually, but i would be okay receiving it.

so, i guess my question is, does that classify me as bi? or what category do i technically fall into?

anyone with this experience or with answers, would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you so much!!!!

2. crazydog15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I'm only a couple of months into this whole process of understanding myself/coming out, so take this for what it's worth, but here's my recommendation: understand yourself for who you are. Don't worry about what label you might later attach to it. To me, the answer to the question, what's my sexuality? is simply: my sexuality. It is what it is. It is what I feel. Some psychologist or sex researcher might put some fancy label on it to make their data look neat, but the real answer is simply, it is what I feel, it is what it is.

Maybe you could take the same approach. But again, this is just my two cents.