1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicely overwhelming!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Gratitude, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Gratitude

Hi! I am brand new here, and hope this is the appropriate place to start? Thanks!

2. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Gratitude welcome to EC :welcome:

Yes, this is the appropriate place to start for you. Can you share more about your situation with us?

3. Gratitude

Thank you, SiennaFire. I'm having a little (lot?) of confusion with the website navigation, so please bear with me! :confused:
    Glad to be here!
    I'm 54, and have finally figured out that I am not heterosexual....I profiled myself as bisexual, but in the last year or so, I'm not convinced that I actually know for sure, since I have had little, if any, desire for intimacy with men.
    This is a very strange feeling, to look in the proverbial mirror, and recognise who I really am, and embrace her. Now I want to get to know myself, as well as others like me. :slight_smile:

4. Gratitude

P.S. When I have a question, is it better to remain on this thread or start a new one? (this type of online forum is rather new for me....) Thanks. :slight_smile:

5. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The life span of a thread is typically a short one. You usually get responded to quickly and fewer by the hour. Responding to a thread "bumps" it to the top of the list. Topics should be concise so if you have something new to add then start a new thread. Otherwise people will see an old thread and think they have already read or responded to it. If you want something more conversational then use chat instead of forum.

6. Gratitude

Thank you, Monraffe!