1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still confused but.. well..

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by ThatGermanWolf, Jul 14, 2015.

1. ThatGermanWolf

(sorry if this might be in the wrong section.)

Now, I have come to a conclusion that I MIGHT be transgender. I don't say that I am as I am still very confused. I have tried making my mind up and watched videos about all and I kinda seem to fit into the same thing as the people in the videos who spoke about how they knew that they were trans and how their past was. I am thinking of having male pronouns and getting a binder and stuff.. and to be honest, I feel kinda good. I don't know, thinking about being FtM transgender, kinda feels good to me. I still don't know and I am still quite confused but I guess I am on the right track, somehow.

(EDIT: so I let this paragraph there for about two hours and now I went to walk my dog and thought about everything. I've come to the conclusion that I am NOT happy with my body. I don't think this is me. My body, I mean.)

Today my mum drove home with me from youth coaching (because I dropped out of school and am now trying to search for a job or an apprentice ship, which I will probably get) and I just stared out of the window and watched the people. I begun to think about how it would be if I had a short hair cut and a binder and I kinda begun to feel uncomfortable and NOT because of my appearance if I had both, I think I'd like it, but rather because of what other people would think of me. I know I shouldn't care much about what other people think.. but in my past I've been bullied enough because I had more friends who were boys, behaved like a boy and basically dressed like a boy..

Well I also feel as if I'll die alone because of how I look and all... I am not really a slim person and losing weight is something really hard for me as I am terrible in doing sports but I think I will just begin with sports again..

I just feel wrong. I've been thinking some bit more and like.. I don't feel right. I don't know how to describe all this.. I will probably just die alone and ugly. Well I am already ugly so I guess I will only need to die alone in about 40 to 70 years..