1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't stop thinking about her

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Orangepledge, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Orangepledge

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I met this woman in June. I was actually in the hospital and she checked in on me (she works with my doctor she is an arnp) anyways when I first saw her I thought she was beautiful. Never have I thought about a woman like that. I saw her twice that week. Then I had surgery. Saw her again in the hospital and she came and checked on me, even though doctor was in hospital and was coming to discharge me.
    A week later, I went to see her for my post op visit.
    She came into the room and sat right in front of me and she checked my incisions and told me everything looked good. And I didn't need to be checked further. Then she says, when you were in the hospital you looked good but you look even better now. (I was very sick) We both kind of left it at that. I wanted to tell her I liked her, but I didn't. Would she say that Just to be nice? Or maybe she has interest in me?
    One more thing, I am married to a man. You know what's crazy is, I can't stop thinking about her and even had a sexual dream about her. I can't describe the feelings she gives me when I see her or think of her. I've never even had these feelings for a man. Those feelings I've always questioned. (for men that is)
    So I look on facebook she's on there but hasn't actually been on there for years. I want to tell her how I feel. So I wrote her a letter from a secret admirer. I sent it out today. So hopefully she gets it and will email me.
    I did mention to her all the above and that I was straight, well so I thought. The only reason I sent it from a secret admirer was because I didn't want to embarrass myself or make it awkward if she didnt like me in that way. I just didn't know how to tell her in person. Plus I have a lot to deal with if she does like me.

2. KJA

KJA

Cupid's arrow never asks if this is the right time or with the right person.