1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling a little taken advantage of

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Leifa, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Leifa

Hey all...so I don't normally talk about this sort of thing but I'm feeling a little taken advantage of tonight and I'm not really sure how to feel or what to do.

So it's 6 AM now when I start writing this but this all started around 11Pm last night or so I guess... I was with a bunch of people for about 3 hours... just talking, playing games etc...nothing really amazing. These are people I hadn't spoken to in about 5 months, not that there was anything wrong with them I just was doing different things with other people.

Everyone eventually left but me and one of a (male) friend of around three years who'd shown no sexual interest in me before. We started to talk..about all sorts of things from my new tattoo to writing to vague references to really shitty things that happened to me growing up. He kept having me drink more, slowly enough over time I didn't really notice... the topic eventually landed on my sexuality and what I'd been up to last few months and my new (female) friend [w/ benefits] ended up being the main topic... He was still feeding me drinks so I was pretty drunk by this point. He started to ask me about her, what we did...what she liked... and I started to feel a little awkward.

Then he started talking about me, breaking down each thing about me in detail that he thought was sexy, hot, etc... his words. Not mine by the way. Telling me I could have any man or woman I wanted, all while giving me more to drink. He spent over an hour talking to me like this before starting to tell me what I wanted. It was confusing... I didn't understand it but he ended convincing me that I didn't want to be wearing clothes. That I should be touching my breasts, that I wanted to masturbate. Which...I didn't, not really but I did it anyway... He told me what I wanted, what I should be doing, what I should be feeling, what I should be thinking about but he never touched me...not once. Never asked to. I didn't want to do any of this...I don't know why I did. I felt so...powerless and I don't know why.

After he talked to me for about an hour more(stopped giving me drinks)...just saying all the same things. How sexy I was, how hot parts of my body were, that my personalty was amazing, that I was perfect ...that I could have anybody. Again, his words... I just sat there feeling shitty before he eventually left.
    I've sobered up some and feel completely used and taken advantage of and I don't even understand what happened. I didn't want any of it but was somehow convinced that I did. I'm so confused. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like he is an arch manipulator using alcohol as part of his trick. I trust he did not spike your drinks too?

What is done is done. Learn from the experience.

3. bi2me

I'm sorry that happened to you. He sounds like someone to avoid if you can. It seems like he gets excited putting women (maybe all people) in uncomfortable (sexual or maybe a variety of) positions.

4. Faazi

Yes, the sleazebag took advantage of you. I am so sorry that you were manipulated by him for his own sick ends.

5. PULCHRA

PULCHRA Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Awful! I'm so sorry that this happened to you, keep your chin up!