1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good bye guys

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by timeforchange, Aug 11, 2015.

1. hello all. i have decided to leave this forum. good luck to everyone in their coming out. best of wishes to those who offered to help.

2. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh that's sad! I never got the pleasure of meeting you but it's always sad to hear somebody say goodbye. If at any time you decide to change your mind, we're still here, and if you'd want to drop a message, please don't hesitate if you do decide to come back!

3. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    timeforchange

While I'm sad and disappointed to see you go, thank you for saying goodbye to us with your farewell post. I wish you would reconsider because we both know there's a part of you that is gay and that you need love and support accepting it; however, I hope that you find the peace and happiness that you deserve in life! You will always have a special place in my heart.

(&&&)

Best
    SF

#3 SiennaFire, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  4. bi2me

I'm sorry to see you leave. Good luck to you. I hope you find peace and happiness. (*hug*)

5. BidiKlum

I just joined so I never had a chance to comment...but I hope that you take care of yourself and learn not to hate this part of yourself. I grew up Christian and still am - and there ARE gay-friendly churches out there. It may be too late and you aren't checking this any more but if you are, I'd encourage you to look for one near you, maybe that will provide for you what you need. I sincerely wish you all the best. xxx