1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married woman in love with a lesbian

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Orchidea123, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a woman, married for over 10 years, have kids and have had a great life so far, minus ups and downs, but not much to complain about. Several months ago I told myself that it would be nice to have some kind of a change in life, something exciting and inspirational. Then I met this woman, a lesbian. It was all business matter - saw her for 2 days, couple hours each day and that's it. Never thought anything of it, then we had to communicate by text regarding some paperwork. I was in the car with my husband when I texted her detail that we preferred on papers, and my husband made a comment:"ok, she won't reply, you are being picky again". Somehow, his comment hit me at my core - had no idea why. As we were driving, all of a sudden I felt such a rush of emotions towards her, so intense that I was literally scared that my husband will know what I am feeling. I have never, ever felt anything as such towards anyone, let alone another woman. Since that day I have thought about this woman every single day for the last 4 months. The business matter went though, and we had to text each other occasionally. Each text I received and responded to has caused me tremendous excitement and at the same time pain of missing her. The texts were business, sometimes smileys, but mostly very short. I have gradually accepted the idea that I have very strong attraction for her, this woman. I've never been with another woman, and have no idea how this all can be. I did not see her for 3 months, then we moved to same area, and I ran into her. I could not stop looking into her eyes, the entire world stopped and I did not care about little conversation we could come up with. Then I ran into her another day and she gave me a strong hug. Now I see her once in a while and each time the dynamics changes. Sometimes she is super serious, or ignores me, sometimes smiling, sometimes she gives me a hug. I am completely drawn to her for all her qualities, I completely adore her the way she is. I am also starting to feel less attraction to men, and noticing women. When I'm with my husband my mind is some place else. I don't feel attracted to him or stimulated in conversations with him. I feel like we have a partnership to happily take care of family matters. My life has been missing something. I feel that I've lived my life to finally get to this part of meeting her. Somehow I can't imagine living my life and not taking this chance. But since we only have casual conversations that are very short, I don't eve know what chance I have.. She knows I am married and is probably intimidated by the situation. Sometimes I feel like she really likes me, sometimes I feel as if she doesn't care.. One time she did say she loves me ( as a person ) twice in one conversation. One time she gave me a ride and it was the most wonderful time with her up close talking and laughing. Once she gave me her phone to hold, I felt like this phone was emitting the most beautiful pleasant cotton candy fluff energy from her. I am not in lust, I think I am really in love with the way she is, the way she moves, the way she speaks, her personality, her eyes, you name it. She is masculine and feminine and she is absolutely beautifully gorgeous and sexy. I don't know how to approach her and if I should to let her know I would like to have lunch or dinner with her and have a real conversation. I would really prefer her to be the one to ask me but I realize she may be very cautious or not take me as worthy object of affection. Sometimes I do think that she adores me but hides it very well. Any thoughts? Anything constructive or even just a little encouragement is totally appreciated. Thank you..

#1 Orchidea123, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  2. Sue Baloo

I think you are on the verge of something wonderful. Welcome. I hope to see more of you around. :slight_smile:

What you wrote reminded me of this wonderful quote by Anais Nin.
    [​IMG]

#2 Sue Baloo, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  3. bi2me

Hi hon, don't worry, you aren't alone! This thread (my iPad won't let me embed the link for some reason: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexual-romantic-orientation/143948-has-never-happened-before.html ) was started about a year ago, and it's *very* long, but it contains the stories of several of us who found ourselves in similar situations. A few of us are still active on the site, and we are happy to talk. :slight_smile:

Several people decided they were lesbians, some bisexual, some probably haven't figured it out. I realized that I'd not lost my attraction for my high school best friend. I now officially identify as bisexual. Welcome!

4. CapColors

Hello. I echo what bi2me said above! Although, I have to say, you won't find easy answers in that thread--there really aren't any to such a situation. Still, it helps to know there are others out there.

For my part, I am trying to work out how much of my reaction to my friend that I love is pent up lust vs. crush vs. orientation-based revelations vs. hormones vs. real love. This doesn't feel like just a crush, but I want to make sure before I take actions that could damage my current relationships.

5. bi2me

HighArt, TeaTree and I are reading Female Sexual Fluidity By Lisa Diamond. Feel free to join us. :slight_smile:

6. stella99

Hi Orchidea123
    Omg I could have written this story myself if you change the working relationship to 2 years. I had been questioning for years and this woman answered the question big time for me. She did nothing in particular, just worked beside me everyday for 2years. Mine is a long story included in the thread mention's above. We no longer work together but still keep in touch. Nothing improper ever happened but , without declaring my undying love for her, I told her my marriage is a sham and I came out to her. She also revealed personal situations that severely constrict her life at the moment. I still think about her everyday and we do still email , with the same Smiley's and funnies and riskyy comments. We find it so easy to make each other laugh. She doesn't know that I know she is gay. We have been out together many times for dinner and are planning to meet up again at the moment. I don't know what the future holds for us. I'm happy to have her as a friend. We dont live close so no chance of bumping into each other. Why don't you invite your crush for coffee or dinner?
    So many of your comments about your colleague I could have written too. Since i admittted my feelings to myself my marriage of 20 years has deteriorated big style. I haven't came out to my husband but there are more issues in the marriage so that is not the main reason. But I now have confidence not to put up with these issues and that is what is causing problems. Who knows where things will end up. Happy to chat. Our stories are so similar.(*hug*)

7. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sue Baloo, thank you so much for such a beautiful quote!!! So much meaning in it. I think I'm a girl who does best under pressure, so some day these words may be really handy. This can apply to anything that keep you true to yourself and others around you.

---------- Post added 23rd Aug 2015 at 06:25 PM ----------

Bi2me, your welcoming words put a year in my eyes - sometimes feeling alone and finding out that we are not, that there are others reading your story and identifying with it and helping you out win soothing words of wisdom makes a world of a difference. I also start dreading the post from last year - amazing, inspiring, and very emotional to read. I am on page 10 and will keep reading. I am not alone, I learned the meaning of Trigger Crush, and I believe eventually I will be able to see my story a little differently. What I am learning from this post that it is more important what TC experience has thought you and may not be necessarily 'this is the only true love of my life'. Time will tell. So far the only thing I can do is say hello to my TC and a few sentences while staring in her eyes. I am usually at loss for intelligent words when I see her..

8. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you so mush for reading my post. I totally think you are on the right track. Your approach is rational and probably guarantees the least painful, and maybe even the happiest outcome for you. You are treating yourself with lots of love and care!
    Only time will tell, and your approach to this is awesome!

---------- Post added 23rd Aug 2015 at 06:37 PM ----------

Dear Stella99, I haven't finished reading all your posts, but your story is so inspiring! It took you lots of patience and strength to go through your crush feelings! I believe that even though people and their stories are different, their different paths lead them to resolving their feelings, a and ultimately makes them stronger, more experienced and fulfilled in their lives. I think it is wonderful that you and your crush still keep in touch. The friendship can sometimes outlast love relationships and who knows what the future holds!
    I also want to Thank you for your support. Now I feel I am not alone.. I hope that if I post any progress there will be someone here to drop in and offer advice. Such a wonderful group of beautiful souls!
    As I read though your posts I can tell you have a Big heart!! You deserve best!

9. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I do feel in more rational mood today, especially since now I know my story is not as out of ordinary as I though it was. This is a very special and powerful experience for me of course. When I see her I can't take my eye off her face and her eyes. I hope in time I get myself to not to stare into her eyes so much and have a more confident and clear set of sentences come out of my mouth. Today I saw her back (she did not see me). I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Actually not in sexual way but more in loving and adoring way. Have no idea why his is happening. Her relative was there too. I didn't realize at that time, but I think the relative noticed my stare.. But I don't care, except want to be less forward with this - I am not the type of person to stare and be inappropriate.

10. BidiKlum

Hi Orchidea123, like many others have already said, you are not alone!! My story is similar and like you I am married and have been for many years. This is not an easy journey we have ahead of us but having this forum and the support of people like bi2me and Sue Baloo will make it easier, if only to know that we are not alone in this!!

For me, although I had kissed a girl before, my "trigger crush" (new to me but so totally accurate!) was a girl who'd been my BFF for our entire adult lives wanting to be with me. Didn't turn out so well but it did open my eyes to another side of me...one that I am going to need to figure out.

Anyway, about your crush, have you ever talked to her about anything personal? Why not try to get to know her as a friend? Or would it be too scary (and potentially destabilizing to your marriage)? Curious as to how you proceed - please keep us updated!

xoxo

11. RainbowBright

I am amazed by all the positive responses. I was married, so I understand what that means. You should focus on your marriage, completely separate from this woman. Do you want to save it? Or are you done? You need time alone to figure this out, and not confuse it with a hurtful and destructive affair, which would harm your husband, and also your relationships with your children. The commitment you made deserves the respect to see it through to the end first, before picking up something new.

Lots of women feel this way, long-married and the spark has gone from the marriage. Someone new catches their interest or pays nice attention to them, and they just want to jump at it. But wanting to, and actually DOING it, are two very different things. The grass is always greener. Please don't idealize what it would be like to be with her, all relationships do struggle and have ups and downs. Plus, if you cheat on him with her, she will never really trust you and when you're together for a while she will keep thinking you are cheating with someone else - man, or woman.

I know lots of women who have been in this situation, and it ends in a lot of drama and tears.

So stop the train for a minute. Look honestly at your marriage, just by itself. If you were never with that woman at all, do you feel ready for a divorce, even if it meant being alone? That's how you know you're ready. So if so, do it in the proper channels, let him know, go to couple's counseling if you feel it is worth it, go through the several year process of getting a divorce, see a therapist and deal with all the painful and scary and wonderful feelings, figure out your identity. Keep in touch with this woman as no more than a friend through it, if she is willing to stick around.

When it's all been sorted out, THEN seek out the relationship with her, when you are free to do so, have dealt with your old baggage, and know what you want out of life. There is a lot less hurt if your husband understands that you ended your marriage because of the dynamic just between YOU TWO, that is had nothing to do with a 3rd party. If you feel something is missing, and he just can't provide it, let him know that. But it doesn't have to be by telling him you are leaving him for a female co-worker.

Also, do consider if a relationship with a work contact might create issues for either of you career-wise.

And make sure you're not doing all this for her, because she might not end up being who you thought she was since you barely know her yet. Leave the marriage, and pursue just her or women in general, because this is what you need to fulfill your life - not because you're totally dependent on a future with her to work out.

I really that makes me sound like Debbie Downer compared to the others, but since I know so many women who has been through this, I can guarantee you this is the only way to ensure a happy and drama-free future. You have to deal with your marriage first, as being fulfilling or unfulfilling, solvable or unsolvable, regardless of sexuality or 3rd parties. Either the marriage works for you, or it doesn't. Once you have resolved all of that, emotionally and legally, then you can work on the sexuality question and see where you want to go next in life.

Cheating on people is incredibly painful, and in the long run affects not only how others see you, but how you see yourself. It comes with a huge amount of baggage, and ends with others not trusting you, and you not trusting yourself to handle a relationship in the long-term.

I want you to be happy and have fun in your life, and the way to reach that goal is to respect that there are other people involved in your life, and other commitments you have already made. You have to resolve those first before you start getting any closer to this woman. Maybe if your husband were more attentive, and like he was when you first fell in love, that would be all you need and you'd want to stay. Or maybe, nothing he can ever do will be enough - in which case he deserves not to have his life wasted and to be lied to, he deserves to know. If you got with this other woman, you'd want her to tell you if she started seeing another woman behind your back right? You'd want to know BEFORE anything happened that she didn't feel into you anymore, that she wanted out of the relationship?

Do unto others, as they say. I bet you wouldn't feel good to learn that your husband is trying to meet up for lunch with a woman he is infatuated with, so see if he can get further with her, right?

So just deal with one step before the other. You don't need to have either an emotional or physical affair to decide if your current marriage is dead. But the inclination to might indicate that it is. Having an affair though usually results in your children blaming you for breaking up what they perceived to be a happy, or at least stable, family home. A lot of anger and devastation comes out. None of them are going to pat you on the back and say "I'm glad you've found love." But they WILL say that, if you end your current marriage before you start up a new relationship, even if it's just an emotional affair. OR, fix your current marriage to the point where you're happy to stay. Either option will end much better than getting closer to her behind your husband's back because you are secretly in love with her.

Usually an attempt to have an open marriage ends badly too, from the various people I know who tried that, so it's probably not a great option if you want BOTH people.

I wish you luck in figuring this out.

12. BidiKlum

I'm guessing this was more for me than for the OP - and I completely agree that it is hard and it makes it harder if you go ahead and have an affair (just check some of my posts...) And then you hate yourself...yup.

I guess the thing is, Rainbow, is that all of this is stuff I already know - and I'm guessing the OP does too. But it doesn't mean that the feelings aren't there. Or that sometimes it does take doing something wrong to figure out the right path.

What am I trying to say here? LOL. I guess that yes, Rainbow is right, and her points should totally be considered. But also that exciting fun feeling of a new crush is normal and fun and exciting, and that shouldn't totally be discounted?

Ugh. I'm (quite literally) off to the therapist now to discuss all this stuff.!! :smilewave

13. RainbowBright

No BidiKlum, that was not directed at you. It was for the OP, and for anyone who reads this thread who is considering, or has already gone through these issues.

We all must decide who we want to be in life. But for me personally, I have had temptations in life just like anybody has, but I will not hurt other people to whom I made a commitment to pursue them, because that hurts ME in the long run. I know LOTS of people who have, and I have seen the outcomes, and they are so ugly and exhausting I just don't have the energy to go that harder way. No choice in life is without consequences. I have found if you think through your decisions up front, it saves you a lot of heartache and trauma in the end.

An affair is so temporary. But your relationship with your kids is forever. Eventually, the affair, even if it becomes a relationship, is going to have problems, fights, lose the spark, the excitement. For lesbians, there is a high likelihood that the sex stops, and the communication stops. But that can be true for any relationship. So what happens when you are in the same spot with the woman as you once were with the man? Just to another exciting affair with somebody else? A lot of people out there do this. But it tends to leave them in a very lonely space, where nothing is ever permanent, and no troubles are ever worked through in favor of running. Or you stay and work through the new relationship with the woman, but she is the type of person who is ok with being with a married person, and she knows you to be the type of person to cheat, and so the relationship is riddled with fights about trust issues. I think it is a million times easier, and also more respectful of everyone's feelings involved, and also ends in far more years of happiness, to work through your issues before you bring other people into it. If your marriage does not serve you and you can never be happy and fulfilled there, do the work, and leave. If the relationship with the woman is what you want, do the work to gain her trust and her affection in an honest and open way. You both deserve to have a love that you do not have to sneak behind people's backs, that you can declare openly and be proud of. Not shrouded in shame and in guilt, bathed in the tears of your children and their father, and full of the accusatory comments of friends and extended family.

What a harder road that is to go, and to ever live down, than simply to face the viability of the marriage you are in currently, and to just decide - do you want this, or not? And then pursue another relationship when you are free.

I'm sorry, but I don't condone cheating behind people's back and lying to them to their face. There are other ways to deal with the desire for immediate gratification, which all of us feel throughout our lives.

I just am trying to encourage people to think about it, although we all have our own roads to walk. There ARE a lot of downsides, it's not all fun and sexy and hot. A lot of it is traumatic, and truthfully many people's stories involve violence when the spouse finds out they've been cheated on - and with whom, and sometimes that can influence a court's decision financially and in terms of child custody (this depends on where you live), and you can get caught and lose total control of the situation and you might not even be given the choice of whether you want to divorce or not.

And, it sounds like Orchidea has not yet talked to this woman about her feelings. It's possible this woman would not respect that, and might be turned off by the fact that Orchidea is willing to carry on an emotional, or perhaps physical, affair. And so that can backfire too. And to be honest, the type of person who is willing to share a person like that who is not available... usually they are not together, don't have much self esteem, or have no impulse control or concern for others. There's a reason they're ok with taking so little, rather than requiring an open and honest relationship with a person who is unattached. So propositioning the woman might cause her not to like you, and if she agrees it might mean she is no prize and in the long term you will end up with bigger problems with her than you ever had with the husband. I have heard this from many people who did it, that a few months or a year in after leaving the husband, they then miss him because he was stable and maybe a better partner (except not a woman), and this new chick is too much drama.

It's just worth considering carefully before making a decision, because these are a lot of different lives we are talking about being affected:
    - Orchidea
    - the woman
    -Orchidea's husband
    -each one of her children individually
    -Orchidea's friends and family, who may have strong reactions to adultery
    -Orchidea's husband's friends and family, who very likely will have strong reactions to adultery
    -Orchidea's future relationship interests, who will likely have strong feelings about Orchidea's past adultery
    -the woman's friends and family, who are very likely to have strong feelings about Orchidea's adultery and may then not like Orchidea and may influence the woman to leave her

There are a lot of variables when you do things this way. It's good to map them all out and be sure you are willing to deal with all of that mess that comes along with the decision. I personally do not have the energy for that much of a headache, I would rather take my time and deal with one thing at a time.

#13 RainbowBright, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  14. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you all for your comments - you totally care, that makes me feel really good :eusa_clap

RainbowBright, I truly appreciate you outlining the situation in logical sense. You are right about many people potentially getting involved. That's the biggest issue when I start thinking of future possibilities.
    I will be frank here, as I tend to think in philosophical ways(sometimes).
    I do not feel disturbed by this picture since there is no foundation that I see yet existing for it to happen, despite my feelings for her. If we interpret each feeling and event as direct trigger of some misfortune, then me being born would be the ultimate trigger of all my life's events. I fully accept the fact that everything has cause and affect.
    Before I go into my take on this, just wanted to clarify - she is not my coworker, she simply did consulting for us as a family (like legal or design services). So I don't have business relationship with her. We do run into each other because of using same venues.
    Regarding husband: everyone says I have a great husband, but great doesn't mean he gets me, or is compassionate, or gives me gifts or comforts me when I am sick or cry.
    Regarding my kids: love them more than anything. Here is my observation. They love us with selfish, cute love that may not even turn into long run care for an older parent that I will eventually become. My goal is to make them happy in what they do in life, who they end up with.
    I can not forget that I am past 40 and in case she turns out to be someone I can't imagine being without, following Rainbow's advice feels almost like life's sentence(sorry!!)
    Remember, I am in the moment now, so may take my words back as I go through this:wink:
    The good thing is, I agree with taking this super slow, and seeing how getting to know her as a person will turn out. It may be that I will be super happy with getting super hugs from her once in a while and knowing she is in my life in this way.
    I can not imagine rolling time back before I met her. At least this is what I feel now. Now, She may do something mean to me and then I would be like: so happy not to know you anymore LOL!
    But, my major question is: am I bi? Am I into masculine women, or is it just her? How do I even know if I like kissing a woman if I have not done so yet? If I end up trying kissing, will I be able to live without woman's affection and companionship? How do I know if I don't try???
    One more thing, do my strange feelings inside my chest, my stomach, my right burning ear sometimes indicate she may be thinking about me too? ( but that's for telepathy experts!:slight_smile:))

---------- Post added 25th Aug 2015 at 09:58 AM ----------

BidiKlum's - these feelings do make me feel like I am 20, with butterflies in my stomach. No matter what she wears ( even if it's burlap Lol), no matter how her hair are - she is amazing to my eyesight.

#14 Orchidea123, Aug 25, 2015
  15. bi2me

Orchidea, a great husband doesn't necessarily mean great for you. I think you need to decide if you want to stay with him, independent of this interest.

For me, it was fairly easy... My husband is great for me. Coupled with that, my best friend/person I'm interested in and I would never make a good long term couple. My situation has encouraged me to be more open minded, though, about other possibilities are out there for us as a couple.

As he is realizing my attractions and frustrations, we are making adjustments in our marriage to try to accommodate my feelings. The way and amount we have sex is different; he and I are talking more about women I (and he) find attractive. At this point, we are monogamous, but (perhaps unwisely) we've started discussing the possibility of including another person at times or some other configuration.

Since realizing I still had these feelings and attractions a bit more than a year ago, I had started to see my marriage as a bit of a prison, even if it was a happy one that I created myself. I know this may be an unpopular idea, but I'm not sure everyone is cut out for monogamy, and I would rather go in with my eyes open and my husband at my side, rather than cheating.

16. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Bi2me, your first sentence is so true. I don't think others that know us would ever get it. You are lucky to know your husband is best for you, and that your friend would not be the same for you in he long run. This makes decisions a lot easier, and provides great rationale for what you want to keep and have in your life. A happy prison would be ok, as we all should take care of our overall well being and ensure comforts during lifetime.
    I do have these thoughts of telling my husband how I feel, but can't do it now. He will make sure I will never see her again! Moreover, throughout years he has used normal things like my normal relationships before marrying him, against me, to shame me (even in kids presence!)
    As great as he is, he used to call my parents in font of me if we had an argument. These things have subsided to almost zero for a while already, but I don't trust him in this sense..
    On a positive note, is is awesome you are open to your hubby - this is no prison at all!
    Although I would get jealous about another woman with us.. :wink:

17. bi2me

It may not seem like a prison to most, but my dream the other night says I view it differently. Again, I'm not saying I'm unhappy, but I am certainly feeling trapped or constrained by my marriage/monogamy in a way I didn't previously. Concurrently, and perhaps ironically, we've used this to help make our relationship better, which is certainly a plus.

I actually worry more about his reaction than mine. I don't think I would feel jealous, but who knows. At least intellectually, I see sexual relations as a kind of natural expression of extremely close friendship. Although admittedly, I don't have many close friends :dry:

#17 bi2me, Aug 25, 2015
  18. Thirdtimecharm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It seems to me Orchidea123 started the thread speaking about this totally unexpected connection and attraction that she had for a woman that came as a total surprise to her and a kind of awakening. I did not take It as she had this entire plan about how she was plotting to cheat on her husband with this woman or condoning of such. I understand Orchidea123's feelings entirely associated with the excitement of suddenly having feelings such as she does for this woman and totally being excited about them. I also understand how after having these feelings, which completely can catch one off guard as they are unexpected, makes it difficult to talk to ones husband and have your mind completely not be there in the moment. These feelings create a state of confusion, can be stressful and exciting, and totally throw one off kilter. Coming to this forum is about talking out the feelings, gathering insight into the experiences and trying to figure out where one wants to take their life. I think the scolding and judgment in a post such as this is not necessary. Having feelings such as Orchidea123 described can be so startling, esp for a woman in a Hetero relationship, we should be supportive and offer insights and what we have learned from our own experiences...

Orchidea123 I know where you're at and have felt the same. It is an amazingly confusing, beautiful, stressful and the exciting thing to go through. People are brought into our lives for a reason...some to open doors, or cause awakenings to maybe bring us where we are supposed to be. Yes, respect and consideration should be given to all parties involved, and these matters can be delicate to handle. But being honest with yourself is the most important piece of the scenario and living your true authentic life. Enjoy the butterflies :wink:

#18 Thirdtimecharm, Aug 25, 2015
  19. BidiKlum

This. Thisity this this this. Thank you for saying this so much better than I could... xxx

20. NameDoe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Rainbow,

I appreciate what you had to say here to balance the diversity of views. I was married and have children but that ended in divorce. I did not pursue anyone until it was over but even then, it was awful going through all of that. I could barely concentrate on the relationship with myself in all those life changes, let alone with anyone else. Everything you said was right on target to me as far as respect, cheating, pain, children, etc,.

Orchidea, just because I agree with Rainbow on a sensitive subject, doesn't mean I am judging you or the way you feel. You have to know that. I do not think any feeling is right or wrong, it is what we do with them that is for each one to decide for themselves, no one else. I am just not one to get on board to pom pom when I think of a scenario that could happen to me .... and I know I would be completely devastated if my partner was considering acting on an attraction to someone else. I don't apologize for saying that on this board because I am talking about my own life and experiencing.

#20 NameDoe, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015