1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any other lesbian woman can relate?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by cate1515, Sep 9, 2015.

1. cate1515

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am 33 (married with 1 child) and a few months ago my best friend & I (she is also married with kids) realized we were in love with each other and formed a complete relationship and have come out as lesbians (to ourselves, our husbands, and a couple other ppl). Both of us knew our stories matched, we both had unhappy marriages we basically settled upon to have families (which was before we knew each other), neither of us ever desired a sex life of any sort with our husbands, it was a chore. I viewed sex as something that I had to endure every so often to make him happy (and any relationship I was in before my husband). I went long periods of time never wanting anything to do with sex and avoiding it at all costs.
    Our husbands aren't happy about this, but they don't really try to prevent us from seeing each other either, so basically they are choosing to ignore it for the time being.

NOW,,,, that we have come out as lesbians and have this together, sex is the most amazing thing ever. We both want to do it like all the time, like every chance we get. I found out what it is truly like to WANT to be with the person you are with and what it really feels like to be in love. My sex drive has like skyrocketed since our relationship started! When we aren't together I still think about it often and have to even brush it off to not get hot just thinking about her.

Anyone else experienced this? It feels so out of normal to feel this way but I don't want to change it either!

2. confused04

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    frm what i've heard from my friends, it all seems very normal :wink: