1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got it, i got the book...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by CameronMR, Sep 12, 2015.

1. CameronMR

...I bought it for the kindle app on my iPad like another member here had suggested. I bought it just last night andI can't put it down. I can relate with so much of it, so many details are the same as my details. I'm crying with each story, I feel it in my heart. This is what I needed to read and the best part is that first thing Monday morning is the first appointment with My councellor since admitting it to myself.

With each story I read I imagine how id write my story, then I wonder how I'll finish it...

Main point of this is a HUGH thank you to you all, and those women in the book. I'm feeling overwhelmed and emotional, lol (*hug*)

---------- Post added 12th Sep 2015 at 09:59 PM ----------

Oops, didn't include the name if the book...lol it's dear John I love Jane

#1 CameronMR, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  2. HopefulRebecca

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What's the book about? I'd like to hear more about it, since you found it so beautiful. :slight_smile:

3. CameronMR

It's about women leaving men for women.

I daydream all the time about what it will be like after I've come out to my boyfriend. It'll be a game changer for sure but it will be real.

4. High Art

Yay! Makes me want to re-read :slight_smile:

5. TeaTree

Now I want to read it too :slight_smile: Just afraid I'll cry my eyes out...Or start fantasizing too much about what could my life turn out, but won't actually do anything about it. Actually this is the thing I"m most afraid of...

6. CameronMR

Teatree, its helping me think through the process of what happens next, as well as how to word everything when coming out.