1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, had aa weird conversation with the ex...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by CameronMR, Oct 17, 2015.

1. CameronMR

He said that when I told him, the morning I came out to him, that I had something to tell him that his first thought was that I was going to tell him I was a man. Considering all the signs I was displaying i was shocked he would come to that conclusion! Then he said he had decided that even if I became a man he would love me and stay with me because his love isn't based on my appearance. I guess it's not really based on my gender, either. And I suppose that's a good thing.

Of course, I feel bad that he loves me so much, and so unconditionally and I'm unable to return his love the same way. I mean I do love him, and I love him no matter what and its a love that is fast better suited to a close friendship than life partner.

I don't really know how I feel about this.

2. go figure

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes I think the guilty feelings we have because of having a supporting/accepting partner is worse than having a angry one. It's something my husband flip flops on and I always feel worse when he's kind and loving about the situation.

#2 go figure, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  3. CameronMR

Yeah, I can deal easier with anger....