1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That was awkward

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Mystic flower, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I had visitors for a change yesterday evening. First, the only woman I have ever known - whom I am staying away from as she is toxic, came with her kids as her son wanted to visit my son. A few minutes later, my bi friend who my husband finds weird comes in with her children. That was too much estrogen for me lol
    I have never been so happy to have a lot of children running here and there and making a lot of noise :slight_smile: The evening went well, despite how weird it was to have both females that I find/found attractive hahaha
    There was a point in the visit where I felt a sense of awkwardness with the woman I was one romantic with, and I think she finally got the message that I no longer want to be involved with her in that way. She will always be welcomed in my home for the kids' sakes but I will not allow her toxicity to penetrate into my marriage. A few weeks ago, I had to turn her down again and told her the truth as to why I don't want to be involved with her anymore. The more I turn her down, it seems the more she finds ways to stay in our lives. Going back to school should help, so need positive vibes :slight_smile: