1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Crushes: Part Two

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by YeahpIdk, Nov 17, 2015.

1. YeahpIdk

So before some stuff got deleted, no worries, EC! I wrote a post about my excitement of having new crushy feelings when I went to a volunteer event that had a lot of LGBTQ peeps there.

After suffering over my trigger crush, which I admittedly still do a bit (she's just so damn hot! Freaking trigger schmigger:bang:slight_smile:, forEVER. I went to this volunteer gig, and there was a girl I worked with who was sooo cute and so my type, and it made me feel so good and have hope that I would meet someone else someday. It also kind of confirmed my sexuality in a way, because i was so into my trigger and her only, I CONSTANTLY questioned if I was attracted to females, or just her. Turns out I just really have a type that gets my interest up.

I wanted to start this thread again because, woo hooo, there is life after a trigger crush, and I'm really looking forward to it! :icon_bigg

2. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am dealing with probably trigger crush now.. And asking same thing: is it just her?
    If you noticed this trend of specific looks you are attracted to, what type of looks is it?
    Does your new girl of liking resemble your trigger crush?

3. YeahpIdk

Yes and no...but maybe more yes, lol. She had the same haircut type. And maybe the same sort of perky attitude, but that's it. Trigger girl is way hotter.

The look that always brings out my gay is androgynous femme types. So like, Ruby Rose is a good example. Ruby Rose is way hotter than the trigger crush, or same level if I'm being honest. Ugh. Chicks who look like that are insane amounts of hot, please universe, pleeease.

I do, however, find myself attracted to some femme girls lately. But androg/femme chicks set my heart on fire. :slight_smile:

4. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sounds very appealing..
    My 'trigger crush' (converted to love) is masculine a lot, feminine sometimes. She is so beautiful and feminine even through her masculinity.
    Don't know how to call her looks. Anything she has on is good and she is so attractive in plain outfits.
    Her hair is usually pulled back in short ponytail. No makeup most of the time, her profile is very attractive.
    The contrast between what she wears one day and what she feels like wearing the next day/week is very appealing.
    I dream some day she takes me out dressed masculine. Other times I dream of going to concert/play with us wearing makeup and black cocktail dresses. We would have looked really cute together.. Unrealistic, dreamy as usual:slight_smile:

#4 Orchidea123, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  5. Soundofmusic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here. Always asking myself if its because its a woman or because its her. But I think Im slightly crushing on another girl. Shes openly gay and in a relationship and its a harmless crush for me but kind of affirms that it wasnt just my trigger, I guess? And I definitely have a type. Sexy femmes with strong personalities.

6. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yay! Good for you, just read your long post. Happy you have a slight crush