1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

38 year old bisexual guy

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by prodigalme, Nov 26, 2015.

1. prodigalme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there guys. I am a guy that just realized I am bisexual, bu there is a hitch to it and that is that I like to crossdress when I am with a guy. Are there others like that here?

2. bi2me

Hi Prodigalme,
    Welcome to EC!

I'm bi, but not a crossdresser. I wanted to welcome you, and to let you know that as you tell us more about your situation, people will be able to give you more feedback that might be helpful. You might also want to post on the Gender section of the forum to see if anyone there is a crossdresser.

3. prodigalme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    okay thanks

4. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome.:smilewave

5. rachael1954

I'm sure there are others here but if they don't write back right away, maybe try introducing yourself in the forum "The Welcome Lounge" with a subject like 'any bi cross dressing men here?' or something, or try it in the Sexual and Romantic Orientation' or '
    Gender Identity and Expression' forums? I'm sure there are tons here like you but they might not be checking it all the time.

Welcome to EC and I hope you find this forum is helpful. It is really tough to be out later in life and figuring stuff out.

6. CapColors

Welcome! also, this weekend may be really slow for responses because of the holiday in the United States. Just keep trying.

7. QBear

Welcome!
    Well, perhaps you can start my telling us (if you feel comfortable) what experiences led you to realize that you were bisexual, and what experiences led you to realize that you like to cross-dress when with a guy?

8. SnowshoeGeek

Welcome! And as others have said, just keep posting and also try other forums, perhaps the Gender one may be most fruitful for the cross-dressing aspect.

Many fabulous people here! Stick around!

(&&&)

9. BigRedSailor

Its so great to see I am not the only one here. Also 38, BI, crossdresser when I can. I am the man role with women. But am the female role with men. I want to be a woman for a man. I want to take of him and him love me and treat me like a woman. It's so confusing. If I could snap my fingers I would have been born female. SO frustrating.

love love all over you.