1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just out of sorts lately.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Zen fix, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Keeping it together is making me exhausted. I just want to lie in bed for a week. Wanting to make it work with my wife while at the same time pulling away more often than I should be.

2. Mikelhpc228

HI ZenFix-
    I can relate, I am not out to my wife, but she senses there is something wrong or different about me. I hate being elusive, but I am thinking of her feelings, and how devastated she might be to know of my internal conflict. Thanks for your post, it is so helpful knowing there are others like me struggling with similar issues.

3. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I came out a couple months ago, now dealing with the fallout. It has helped her though in knowing that there was another explanation for what was going on. That there wasn't something wrong with her.

4. Jrockcold

Hi Zen,
    I feel the same way. Like Mikelhpc228 I'm not out to my wife and the stress of trying to hold everything together has drained me to the point of just giving up. I commend you for having the strength to not only tell her but to try and make it work with her. I can't even imagine what that must be like.