1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ooops - Gotta Watch Out For That

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by headsup1958, Dec 9, 2015.

1. headsup1958

So I'm recently out at 57 and have adult children. I was texting a gay friend and my son texted me. I replied to him and then continued texting my gay friend. Well, I'm not sure what I did or didn't do, and I AM pretty tech savvy, but I erroneously sent my SON a couple texts intended for my friend. Not really x-rated but explicit enough that I didn't want my 30 something year old son to see, even though I am out to him. So I realized immediately what I did and called my son right away. I said, "Crap, I just sent two texts to you that were intended for someone else. I'm embarrassed, and I apologize, but can you please delete these?" Fortunately he chuckled and said no problem, it happens to the best of us. Whew.

2. Soundofmusic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    YIKES. Biggest fear. Maybe put some emojis or CAPS or anything to really highlight the name of whomever youre texting naughty things to :wink:

3. crazydog15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ha! At least he could laugh it off. It does happen to the best of us, unfortunately. Lesson learned!