1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dabda is back, focused on denial.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by CameronMR, Dec 13, 2015.

1. CameronMR

He keeps trying to convince me I'm not gay.
    "I can't believe you'd make out with someone who's married that you haven't known that long but you won't make out with me?"

"You mean 'why would a lesbian want to kiss a girl instead of a boy?'"

"....."

"Well? "

"It still hurts."

He found out about me and my girl and he's acting like i friggin cheated on him! We broke up!

But him making a dating profile less than 2 days after we broke up is totally ok.

How dare i kiss a girl 3 months after breaking up!!!

I'm so mad!!!!!

---------- Post added 13th Dec 2015 at 08:46 PM ----------

A little history: my playmate is in an open relationship and her husband knows we have sex and is ok with it. We are just friends (with benefits)

2. CapColors

He's acting hurt and hurtful. See if you can distance yourself even more; it doesn't seem like there is enough space yet.

3. CameOutSwinging

It does sound like you guys just need space from each other. He's hurt and expressing it. My ex and I went through the same thing (not involving sexuality though) when we tried to still live together/stay friends after we broke up. It wasn't until we got some space and stopped talking all together for like 6 months that we both really had a chance to heal.